14K stolen from my pending

hello! last year my friend gave me 20k through a plug-in (since you could get it instantly that way) and it pended for about a month or so, but randomly it dissapeared. I emailed the Roblox Support about it and they did nothing about it, I’m only just writing this now because I found out this was a topic and because I have 20k pending that has been pending for about 2 weeks and I’m worried the same thing might happen again.

3 Likes

I just went back in my sales of goods, and I realised my plug-in got deleted.

edit: I just asked my friend if he got refunded and he said no

1 Like

This might be a stretched assumption but maybe the plug-in was deemed as a malicious transfer (AI Influence) hence why ROBLOX Support didn’t take action in it.

But as for the pending 20k, I’d say if you want to avoid the situation happening again, you could document the dates and times, a transaction ID/picture if possible or a Screenshot of your robux balance and transaction history.

3 Likes

yea but the plug-ins script was just “print(“Hello World!”)” since it was just a donation

and im pretty sure it wont happen for the other 20k since i’ve come to the conclusion that its because it got deleted

2 Likes

That might’ve been seen as a way to misuse roblox systems, once again influenced by AI as you mentioned it’s the fastest way to get it but this is all just opinions and what-ifs,
In conclusion, Roblox Pending System (aswell as Moderation) is just a big ick right now.

I hope you get it without any issues, cheers!

2 Likes

mmm, yeah that’d definitely be a reason to delete it, but i’ve done it multiple times before.

anyway, thank you for helping me, have a great day

2 Likes

Hold on, why are you saying that Robux from plugins pends instantly but you say that you waited for a month as it pended?

3 Likes

to be honest, I have no idea why it took a month, all the other purchases before that (through plug-ins) pended instantly

1 Like

update: I have a suspicion it was after the new create tab update but again, I’m not sure