[Closed] Hiring Builder for theatre

About Us

Hi there! We are The Light House Theatre, a small upcoming theatre group. We’re looking for builders to build the theatre. The theatre will be medium size with a stage, lobby with food and a seating area for the guests to watch the performance.

The Team
@LifeDigger - Owner/Project Manger
@LifeDigger - Scripter
@You - Builder

You can see our group here: The Lighthouse Theatre - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to build the theatre. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We also expect to have the theatre created by 1 mouth time so we need people who can put 3-4 hours in each day.

Payment

We are paying Robux. The amount will be 15-20K and the better job you do the more robux you will get.

Contact Us

You can contact us on our Devloper Discord. When you join ping me ( LifeDigger#7559) so I know you are there. Discord Link: Discord

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

hey i can do that for u please add me on discord for some images of my past work

Hi there! I am interested in this.

Here is my portfolio: [Open] Builder/Scripter - #3 by fwolk4ore

My discord is sureloxx#7985

Hello, i’m interested in applying for this position.

Here is my portfolio - Espelk's Building Portfolio

My Discord is: Espelk#7058

I can send you more examples on Discord of more recent stuff that i have made, which hasn’t yet been added to the portfolio.

Added and Joined your discord. Here’s my portfolio. 4wku | Programmer & Builder

Sent an Fr at Jurou#4173 (30 chars)

Join the Discord as it says in my post. Discord

No longer accepting builders. If you do have any questions just drop me a message on the forums.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.