[CLOSED] [$150 or equiv in Robux] Looking For a Small But Well Detailed Map!

About Me

Hey, I’m Algy!
I’m currently working on a game called Minery and I’m looking for someone to redo the map!

The Team
@AlgyLacey - Mainly programming, but dabbling in everything else too!
+Contractors for various smaller items.

Game link: Minery Classic - Roblox

About The Job

The map is pretty small (roughly 250x250 studs), with mostly open areas & areas with trees since there needs to be place for the mines. There’s no buildings needed, only two stalls: a blacksmith and a merchant.
I’m looking for a style that’s quite detailed and I plan to make it almost like a showcase where little things happen as you walk around the map. For instance if you go near the blacksmith’s fire I plan to make the fire flare up with sparks.

Pictures of the current map

Specific list:
New trees/shrubbery
New terrain
Blacksmith stall (including blacksmith etc)
Merchant stall (including merchant etc)
New cliffs if needed
2/3 small caves

Payment

I’m paying 150 USD or the equivalent in Robux from group funds! This price is negotiable!

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/AlgyLaceyRBLX
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Happy to answer any questions you may have! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello there! I would love to help with this, I would accept the robux instead of USD, Anyways. My discord is – Or we can talk in messages if you prefer that.

@GrinchDeveloper#6312

Thanks! looking forward to talking.

I’d love to accomplish this task for you quite quickly! Here is my Portfolio:BuiIdism | Builder & Intermediate Modeler Portfolio
Discord: Fabi#3906
(I also have terrain assets that are not being put to use!)

2 Likes

I’m interested here, is my portfolio;[OPEN] Builder and Modeler | Low-Poly

Hey im intrested in this, send me a message on discord subgamer15#5119

I am interested in this opportunity. Here is my portfolio: Julpho: Building Portfolio

This looks like a good opportunity, I’ll leave my portfolio here. If you like my work, a swift reply would be appreciated

PS: I also vouch for @Buildism

3 Likes

I am interested in remaking the map!
I sent you a dm!
Portfolio - Turtlepla | Builder Portfolio [Temporarily Closed]

Hello! I’m interested in the position! [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder and UI Designer

I’m interested in this job. Here is my portfolio: [OPEN] Builder & 3D Modeler Portfolio

I vouch @Squidzyee, nice and professional!

3 Likes

Hey there! I’m interested, you can check my portfolio on my profile (featured topic) or dm me on discord for some more of past projects (RobinBlox#4095)

1 Like

Hey fella, I am interested.
Here’s my portfolio: OPEN [Builder] [Casual Scripter] [Experience with terrain] TaterTech
Feel free to contact me on discord at Trinom#4720

Why did you reply to me, I’m not hiring people huh?

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Thanks to everyone who applied, the position has been filled!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.