$150/43,000 Robux - Role Play Game Document [Bakon/Minion Sim]

Hi there! We’re Caleb and Bladian, and we’re looking to branch out into the role play genre.

https://twitter.com/CalebRBX
https://twitter.com/BladianMC

We’re currently in the very early stages of development, and are looking for a team we can keep in the long term in order to properly create and manage a role play game.

About The Job

We’re looking for someone to help us document and create a development plan for the role play game (examples will be provided).

You should have basic knowledge of the role play community and understand how it works / what is liked / updates needed.

This is currently one time commission, but will evolve into dozens more along with a better paying salary if we’re able to successfully work on this.

We have lots of ideas which we want to implement, but need someone to help us to write this down and make it doable for our team (we already have all the necessary people).

We had originally hired someone but he ended up quitting without notice due to issues with his personal life.

Contact Us

You may contact me on Discord through Bladian#6411

9 Likes

Hello! I am very interested, add me or dm me on Roblox platform. After you do that, my discord is SignsDev7382. Gmail is gabrianturner@gmail.com
@BladianMC

1 Like

Messaged you on DevForum, I have experience with things like this. I cannot message you on discord because I am currently being harassed by someone on there and I’d prefer to stay off the app until further notice.

-Emilia @emiliqax.

2 Likes

What about payment? The title might be saying about robux/money you want to have, have or you will pay us with it.

1 Like

It’s what we’re paying, the funds are set aside to pay for the task.

1 Like

Hi! If you could reply to my message to let me know if I am hired or not would be appreciated, seems like a good job. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi im intrested add me on discord supermanaymany

1 Like

I sent you a request on discord (Apexodes#4399). I’ve been part of various roleplaying communities myself and I’m interested in this job.

1 Like

Accepted your request

30 chars

2 Likes

ross#2099, just sent a fr :+1:

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested. I have messaged you on Discord.

- Judah (Parz1pan)
1 Like

Hi! I’m RazorBladedino117! I’ve contacted you on discord!

1 Like

Very interested, have had a lot of experience within the roleplay community and it’s pretty fun, ngl. Added you, Arisaka#3149.

1 Like

I’m Intrigued Discord(ice#8889)

1 Like

i have contacted you on discord!

2 Likes

Sorry if this is a late reply but why is the tittle bakon/minion sim when it is irrelevant to the topic you are posting? Anyways, that was just a little something I found out.

Best of wishes in developing a game :+1:

1 Like

It is regarding the developers. They were the ones that made the named games, so people know they are the real deal.

1 Like

I am quite interested, disord SignsDev7382 thanks.

1 Like

It isn’t irrelevant? They are recruiting somebody to help them to lay out a plan to start developing a game. Also, the reason it is a Bakon/minion sim is because they are the creators of Bakon.

2 Likes

Hey I am interested in this DM me at Lyte#0001