[150K + 50%] Hiring An Advanced Scripter!

About Me

Hi there! I’m Bylocks. I can build, script, and design UI. The reason I am looking for a scripter is to cut down the development time. I will be personally advertising the game with my own robux, with an amount that seems fit for its success, you will have full input into decisions as well.

About The Job

I am looking for a scripter to join full time. The job is to evolve the soccer/football genre on Roblox. This genre has major potential on this platform. For starters, brand new dribble mechanics to easily control the ball, AI teams so you don’t have to rely on the AFK players and ball hogs to help you vs. 10 other people. I want this to feel like a partnership more than a job.

More details will be given in private conversation, I don’t want to give too much away publicly. If you are interested in what you see so far, send me a message on Twitter or Discord (listed below).

How much potential you ask?

HUGE POTIENTIAL. This is the original concept I made, with 0 robux spent into ads, it had a major response. 93% like ratio. As well as making 50K in game passes and dev products within a weekend due to the change in gameplay style, and originality. The game had 0, that’s right 0 gameplay of soccer. Only opening packs and creating teams. If that doesn’t tell you about the possibilities this game can have, I don’t know what will.

What I Expect

I expect high-quality scripts, meaning filtering enabled adapted, easy to customize (change and add new features) and most efficient and up to date practices. Good communication skills are required via Discord or Twitter. I like to check progress almost daily. I don’t require a set number of hours of work per day, as long as the deadlines are met.

Payment

I will be paying 150,000 (equivalent to $525) robux at the end of the base project. I will also be giving 35% of game profits (can be negotiated some), which will be distributed as long as you are still scripting and doing updates for the game.

Contact Me

Twitter - @Bylocks52
Discord - Bylocks#7571

Can’t wait to hear back! :+1:

2 Likes

Here are some small examples. Some are just mock-ups and rough drafts. These are here for you to get a feel for the style and where we are trying to go with this game.

All images and videos are taken of content already made for this game specifically

Stadium

Menu Example

Global Market

Instant Replay

Create a Player

Pack Opening

Team Creation (V 0.0001)

1 Like

We have a few candidates. Still on the look out though. If you are interested in applying, apply!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.