[18+][Accelerator Program] Looking for Builder/3D Modeler for RTS project

The Team
@FrogNinjaX - Game Design/UI Design/Scripter (team lead)
@UndoneC0der - Animator/Scripter
You - Builder/3D Modeler

We do not have portfolios, but we can both show you work that we have done if you’d like to see our experience. The best example of my work can be seen here.

About The Job

We are looking for a third team member to apply with us for the accelerator program that will be occurring this fall. We already have a pitch in mind for the program though we are open to ideas. If you are interested in applying with us, let us know and we can give you more information on the game pitch that we have in mind. Also be prepared to show us your work as well as anything that you think might help show your qualifications.

For those who may not be familiar with the acronym, RTS stands for a game genre known as ‘Real Time Strategy’. Also, the theme for our game idea will be sci-fi if this is important to you.

Payment

Payment will come in the form of both a % of the game’s profits (which can be worked out if we accept you) as well as the money that Roblox pays you to participate in the program (during the program, this will essentially be a full-time job in which you are paid for your work).

Contact Us

The best way to contact us is through Discord though you can also contact either of us here on the DevForum, by messaging us on Roblox, or me on Twitter (@FrogNinjaX).

Discord Tags:
FrogNinjaX - TJ#4649
UndoneC0der - UndoneCoder#0803
Please let us know if you have sent a friend request so that it can be accepted (I receive friend requests reguarly so it is hard to distinguish applicants from fans).

For more information on the accelerator program please see the post by RoughSphereBlox here.

NOTICE

Applications are due on the 24th! Due to personal reasons we were not able to apply earlier, but if anyone is still looking for a team then look no further!

Just a heads up that applications are due tomorrow!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.