[1k-20K] Hiring ANY Type Developer for Christmas Game!

BlockWork - New Upcoming Game

About Us

Hi there! We are BlockWork, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders, scripters and animators who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Work as an Elf!

The BlockWork Team
@Koroukk - Lead Development
@TheFuzi - Scripter/Animator
@MLGBeast747 - Builder
@BaconMMine - Builder/Scripter

About The Job

Builder:

We are looking for one/two builders who can easily work together with the team to make a low-poly terrain of the North Pole.

terrain of the North Pole.

Scripter:

We are looking for one/two scripters who can easily work together with the team to create normal elf tasks:

• Gift Making
  • Gift Wrapping
  • Cookie Baking
  • Reindeer Feeding
  • House Reserving
  • More to Come!

Animators

We are looking for ONE Animator who can easily work with the team to create animations of the elf’s performing their jobs.

Project Management

To better manage and supervise activity for correct payment, we will be using task manager ClickUp to manage tasks that will be added weekly.

Payment

We are paying 100-850 robux PER TASK COMPLETED. We currently have scheduled many tasks for ClickUp, so this will be a great opportunity for developers to get their fair share.

Contact Us

You may contact our Lead Development, @Koroukk on Developer Forums or on Discord. Koroukk#1845
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello Hello! I’ll be sending you my portfolio soon! Super excited, as I’ve seen Christmas games like these and has always wanted to work on them.

I remember playing the older ones in 2013-15, around Christmas. Loved them.

Sent a friend request, Kresty-boi#6882

3 Likes

I am quite busy due to some other projects I am working on, but add me up and and I will see if I have space for the time to work on your project if I can :slight_smile:

Mas.#0413 (with the dot)

Good luck though!

Sent a request. I’m SinisterMorningstar#0001

Still looking for someone?
I’m interested in this.

I agree with you. Scripting requires more practice and difficulty can vary on the tasks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.