[1k-20kR$] HIRING BUILDER for Theatre Simulator!

BlockWork | September Employment Opportunities

About Us

We are BlockWork, a small development studio which assembled in February of 2019. BlockWork has been found to have a successful public relations, and believe the more games released, the more publicity and entertainment we will bring to ROBLOX.

The Team
@Koroukk - Project Management/Builder
@BaconMMine - Builder/Scripter
xtreembloxter - Builder
@TheFuzi - Part-Time Builder/Scripter/Animator/UI

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder who can either (1) Make Movie Scenes via screenshotting, and have us edit it as our movies. or (2) Finish interior design of the theatre in a Low Poly style. (Theatre Rooms, Chairs, Lobby Decor, etc.)

Screenshot Example of our Theme

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying 1,000R$-20,000R$ for either one completed task or full completion of your specified hired job.

Contact Us

You can contact Project Management via Developer Forums OR Discord. Koroukk#1845
Please be sure to contact us at your earliest convenience due to expected demand for the position(s).

Thank you for reading.

6 Likes

Hey! I already sent u message on discord if you remember me. In any case my disc is IXARIN#4884 ill send u screenshots of my past work from that account. Looking forward to work with you)

3 Likes

Interested, sent you a message.

1 Like

Messaged you on Discord.

1 Like

Messaged you on discord TendoDev#2999

1 Like

Thanks for your interest, everyone! We have about 10 people interested, which is good.
ALSO: We are also hiring a low poly builder, UI Designer, Scripter and Animator for our next simulator game after this one! DM me if you are interested in that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.