[1M+ ROBUX] Bloxy Hills is Hiring Modelers, UI Designers & Scripters

Not 90% it’s 99% usually big pay like this would come with upfront

1 Like

To add onto this little bit from @aven_ue’s post - your profile does not show any source of income, no famous groups, games. Where are you getting the Robux from? If you’ve already got it, how did you get it? It just seems like you’re starting to hire for something you’re not prepared for yet - and you’ve gotten a lot of backlash from it. In my professional opinion, I’d say take some time away from this post/project, regather your stuff, come up with a more suitable price, more believable, dare I say and then try again.

Wishing you luck with your project.
cc @aven_ue

I’ve just done it again haha.

2 Likes

That’s big price. Why there isn’t any document to sign?

To add on to @srauf1’s post, you should at least provide some proof that you have enough robux to give to the developer. If you don’t want to provide proof, make a contract that says that they will be given payment. If you do not give the payment, they will have a contract to prove that they completed the work and were not paid. If you did that, you wouldn’t get so much backlash and I am sure a lot of people would apply.

cc @srauf1

You could copy your post, delete it, then send a new one to the OP.

How would we believe you are going to pay that amount of robux after we complete our given tasks? The forum is vague and doesn’t provide information much. As well as that, where is the proof you are going to pay us the Robux after our tasks and what if the game fails?

Hey, here’s my portfolio: [CLOSED] NabeelPlays' Portfolio
Discord: NabeelPlays#0051

Can you show us your proof you that having funds or maybe upfront payment? This post is just kinda fishy and sus…

Not looking for work, but please give more detail on the game (apart from the vague description), nobody has an idea on what the game is meant to be.

1 Like

1: There is no proof or justification on if you have the robux, how you got the robux (not in any big groups or own any big games)

2: There seems to be no saftey aspect of payment to make developers want to work for you

3: If you are paying such large amounts normally owners will give a down payment (or deposit)

You are not known or trusted so people are led to believe this isn’t legitimate so by providing proof and possibly a down payment you will have more interested.

Also if you have that amount how did you get it?
And if it is from investors you should specify as they can drop out its not guaranteed.

The only way you are able to have this is you get about 10k USD and put it all into robux which already seems pretty stupid

1 Like

This is an interesting post. You have been very vague with what potential devs need to do on your team. Your style isn’t even yours. You stole free models from Bloxburg and said “its our style.” Why no external texturing? That limits so much potential. Your scripting description is the vaguest thing ever. You have no place visits and don’t have a group over 100 members. I suggest maybe being a little more descriptive and give us evidence of the payment and style you are looking for. Do a little better job making a job application post.

1 Like

I think even before reading the next things on your list, this is the most suspicious part.
With a group with less than even 500 members, how is it possible to attain 1M+ Robux with such a small community and workbase?

Guy’s stop complaining about the price, 1M Robux might be a Typo.

You may never know.

1 Like

I mean, I guess you could be correct because we could be wrong. But I think he meant 1 million robux because if you see what I quoted, he states hundreds of thousands of robux, which I THINK might be what he really meant.

Hey I’m interested in applying for UI but I have some concerns I wanna point out.

I’ve looked at your profile and your group doesn’t even have 100 members. This seems very sketchy as this is not some well known group and seems vague.

Your asking for the model first because you feel “uncomfortable”? What makes you not comfortable to pay first before the model is given to you. Sorry but thats business.

Is there any exact proof that you have 1M+ group funds? I dont see how you can get that much income. Your place is 0 visits, you group has 2 members, it doesn’t add up. Unless of you have an investor that’s giving you the money, he/she might leave.

I’ll apply until there is clearance of whats going on with this project but right now, it seems like a scam to me.

Is there proof you have 1 million Robux? Seems like quite a bit for a Roblox game.

Anyway, my Discord is General Kenobi#5246, and here is my portfolio:

Note that adding up the payments given according to the team member size adds up to 1,400,000 ROBUX, so he could’ve been implying what you said.
If it’s 1M for one person, that’s a bit sus since one: no proof of having over 1M robux and two: it wouldn’t be fair for alot of the other team members since he’d be left with only 400,000 to pay to the rest of the team. This would be divided into 100k per person.

1 Like

I would love to UI design added you my discord is ImjustaStufful#5873

1 Like

I have sent you a request, Hope to see you soon! DevFrags#2441.