2.2k concurrent players game looking for players

Hello Developers! My game Minerscave is looking for developers, we have a wide selections of players based around the age of 6-15 and our goal as a game is to leave players with a smile when they exit the game.

Why do we need developers? Our head developer Sam is too busy irl to be able to work a lot on this game no matter of the payment. The coding is sort of messy but you will be tested if you are willing to work for us.

This game requires wide lua scripting knowledge within cframes, vector and perlin noise and some other stuff.

jnmm6Z8aPY
(join the discord invite above and ping me, my name is u a clown#0001 and also tell me that you come from the devforum post so I know and will send you a friend request!)

LINK TO GAME: [ Content Deleted ] - Roblox

Payment will be commissions and will be discussed before you start on the job, if you are a fast worker you can possibly make 7 digits numbers in robux as the payment is in robux, but that’s if you are a top dev. Make sure to DM me and we will see what we can do.

What we need currently is mobs/animals and some other stuff that will be discussed on discord.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.