[2 JOBS / OPEN] Builders needed! - Post-Apocalypse theme

Helpe|344x
We are looking for a talented and speedy builder! There are 2 different jobs available which are described thoroughly just below. If you are talented and speedy then please consider reading and applying, thank you!

Task
Our new game is based around planet exploration and base building. The idea is a post apocalyptic world, which consists of rotting buildings and machinery.

:1st_place_medal: Job #1:

A well designed, low-poly, post apocalyptic base of operations. This HQ building must be spacious and very open inside. Lots of windows, pipes, paneling, wiring, etc. Needs lots of space for activities. Will have barriers and boarded windows.

Please research into zombie survival bases for visuals.

:2nd_place_medal: : Job #2:

Second job is more of a payment per model type of job. The builder will be creating droppers/ upgraders/ decor items, similar to the popular tycoon genre. Must not be overly big. Must fit the theme of zombie survival.

Please research into zombie survival bases for visuals.

Applicants must be able to join a group for payment.
Applicants must be able to communicate effectively.
Applicants must show past projects / builds.
Applicants must be quick.

One builder can apply for both jobs, but I will most likely be taking seperate builders for both jobs.

Payment
:1st_place_medal: Job #1:

Payment will be an one time payment, ranging from 5k-25k. Final payment varies based on outcome of the job. Final payment can be discussed privately.

:2nd_place_medal: : Job #2:

Payment will be payment per asset, ranging from 500-1k. Final payment varies based on outcome of the job. Final payment can be discussed privately.

Please contact me through Devforum DMs, or tweet at me @SuperDuperLogar
Looking forward to working with you!

3 Likes

Iā€™m interested for job #2, I have made some droppers before. Do they have to be low poly?

No, the items themselves do not need to be lowpoly. Please send me a DM and we can discuss further!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.