[20,000 ROBUX] Norwegian Resort is hiring a LOW POLY interior builder/modeler!

526d0b98e7817e89a3bffabcbea7316a

Hey all! Norwegian Resort is a social group with nearly 10,000 members on the ROBLOX platform! We’re working on the release of V2 of our resort!

The Team
Interior Builder: @CouldBeYou

About The Job

• The interior builder will be responsible for making sleek looking meshes with a mix of part building to make our resort look wonderful on the inside and outside! The interior builder will be responsible for making meshes and builds ranging from locker rooms, food stuff, security buildings, pools, gyms, reception areas, cafes and more! All interior! No exterior assets needed.

• Majority of the build will be easy to make as a large portion of it will be copy and pastable after the initial asset creation

• This commission shouldn’t take more than 2 months to finish in full even with casual progress

• Majority of the layouts you will be building are are small/simple enough to knock out in a week or 2 tops!

• You will be given the file to work on and you’ll have the game under your profile while you’re doing this commission however you will have to give me access in some way to the game (team create under you, or access to the game from the play button) so i can checkup and provide feedback, suggestions and whatever else is needed for me to keep track of your progress and help guide you accordingly.

• You WILL have creative freedom, all I want for you is to keep the original room/building idea. Everything afterwards will be up to you, this is your art, you will give it life. I will provide suggestions, feedback, references and even guidance if needed.

I am a laid back employer and super casual and chill to talk to, I’m passionate about this project and am very excited when I see progress being made, formality is not necessary as long as you’re capable of communicating.

The style of the game is Low Poly with a tropical-ish theme. If you’re capable of using blender and making assets along with part building when applicable (prefer meshes) then this will be the perfect job for you, easy enough ROBUX. Just make good quality work along with decent work ethic and communication and we will both be happy!

There is a rough deadline of about 2 months, however leeway will be given depending on progress made by deadline time

Payment

Payment is 20k ROBUX, which will be paid out via group funds and given after the commission is finished and the build is properly handed over on the same day.

Contact

Discord! I’m the easiest to contact on Discord, and I respond the fastest on there too!

barry44177#7869

Please have a portfolio or images of previous work ready whether that be a commissioned piece or a showcase of your build or random solo builds that you’ve done!

Thank you for reading!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.