[CLOSED] Hiring Professional Builders / Modelers

State of Kenosha Need Developers

About Us

The State of Kenosha is a realistic roleplaying game with law enforcement, fire, EMS, and other little roleplay groups.

The Team
@AgentCobra8876 - Road Developer / Guns
@JackieThePanda132 - UI Designer / Car Lighting
@FriesAviation - Builder

What We Need

Custom Realisticish Block Cars

Example

Not a Copy of Firestone but the idea is similar ex1

Building Developer

Details

Need developers to make custom buildings such as

Police Station
Fire Station
Hospital
Other Misc Buildings

This work is not rushed since our expected release is between July 2020 and December 2020 as we are trying to make a great roleplay experience for our members.

Payment

We are offering 3 Payment Options

20-100 USD

USD Payment Details

Building Developers
We are looking for about 3-4 Devs so it will be split $20-35 USD Per Person. If you are really good and what we look for we may hire only one or two meaning $50-100 USD Payment

Car Developer
Looking for 1 Car Dev. Car example above made realistic, sized, and blocky, no scripts needed.
$30-100 USD for a pack of about 5

Robux Payment

Robux Payment Details

R$ 2K - 10K. Split the same way as USD payment. Robux does take 30% though as it will be paid through a shirt.

Giftcard

Giftcard Payment Details

$20-100 In Roblox Giftcards split the same as USD. Codes will be sent through private discord DM or email.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord
Discord Contact
@NullAndVoid#8388
@Cones#3427
I (Cones) will not be available until Saturday night to contact.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

3 Likes

Hi, I can build terrain and houses.

Hello, I can build hospitals, police stations, fire stations, etc. I’ve added you both on Discord, my name is chips#2979

EDIT: Those Discord names didn’t work, could you please put the correct names?

I sent you a friend request on discord. I don’t know why it doesnt work I copied an dpasted

Hey! i am available for this, feel free to check out my portfolio below, and contact me here; T_ommyz#5665
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/commissions-open-t-ommyz-low-poly-builder/493366/3

1 Like

Are you looking for a 3D Modeller and a builder, or just a Builder or just a 3D Modeller

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.