[20 / 25 USD] [OPEN] Hiring Vehicle Modeler to create Military Vehicle

About Us

:question: Hey, we’re The Organization, a Roblox group devoted to a specific genre roleplay in Roblox.

About The Job

:spiral_notepad: We’re looking for a Modeler who can create a vehicle model with interior for our new project, “ALYX”. The vehicle should come sith a attachable / detachable trailer. We are also expecting that you can use a chassis, preferably a custom chassis or A-Chassis. Refrences will be given on request. You should be able to recreate the following pictures with no problems.

Payment

:moneybag: I’m paying $20 to $25 USD, PayPal Robux for the vehicle with included interior and chassis. My preferred payment method is PayPal.

Contact Us

:speaking_head: You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: RookPvPz#8960
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not a vehicle modeller but I do think 20-25$ is too low for a fully detailed army vehicle.

3 Likes

I’m considering signing up to this, though I’m curious about the payment, is there any leniency with payment, possibly paying a bit more for a vehicle model and since you are asking for high poly count including interior.

I would like to apply, on these conditions :

• Not as much detail as the pictures have
  • Low-poly
  • A simple interior

If you’re fine with that, or desperate since you didn’t find anyone else, here’s my portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

you need the car to be animated or just the model?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.