[CLOSED][200k-300k] Hiring a builder!

ABOUT US

Hello! I hope you are doing well. I am totoro987123. I’ve been on the Roblox platform for over five years and am looking to start my next big project. I myself am a scripter and project manager. This project aims to push the boundaries of what is possible on Roblox and invent an entirely new genre. The project is a post-nuclear war bunker / wasteland roleplay game. Specific information can be provided once we finalize everything as the game is still in the works.

ABOUT THE JOB

We are looking for a professional builder to develop the map and base for our upcoming game. Assuming things go well, we’d love to have the builder stay as Director of Development and work on future updates.

Responsibilities:

• Build an interesting and detailed base with the surrounding wasteland.
  • Ensure all work assigned to you is completed in the set timeframe and that all work is done by the deadlines mutually agreed upon.

Should have traits:

• A willingness to take on a leadership role in projects.
  • Very good skills in building.
  • Be very good at SCPF / related genre building.
  • The ability to create realistic landscapes using the Roblox terrain system.
  • A willingness to work and collaborate with other team members.
  • Strong communication skills in English.
  • The ability to commit time on a daily basis to development.
  • Experience developing games on roblox.

Nice to have traits:

• Past work developing in the SCPF, fallout, or other related genres.
  • Past work with development teams where you produced quality work.

What we offer:

• Good pay.
  • A lot of freedom in terms of how you develop the game.
  • The opportunity to be a part of a soon-to-be big community.

PAYMENT

Payment will vary depending on the developers speed and the quality of the work. Payment can either be given per project or per month. Either way, you should expect the payment to be around 250k-300k robux or the USD equivalent (based on devex rates) for the completed project. Bonuses will be given for good work.

CONTACT US

When you contact us, please provide all relevant past work / a portfolio that you feel best demonstrates your development abilities as a builder.

You can contact me here on the DevFourms or DM me on Discord at totoro987123#4259

You must be 15 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :sun_with_face:

20 Likes

Very interested , Sent a request : Ay-Men xD@7917

3 Likes

Interested in discussing. Baitem-Building portfolio

2 Likes

I am interested and I’ve sent a request on Discord

2 Likes

I am interested in this opportunity and I hope that I can work with you in the near future!

Porfolio:

2 Likes

I might apply, ill let u kno :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@totoro987123 Hi, It’s me A-Lex. Sorry I couldn’t work for you man. Good luck on hiring a builder!

3 Likes

I’ve sent a request on discord. I’m interested. My Portfolio

2 Likes

Sent a Friend request! Hope to talk Further!

2 Likes

Very intersted! Here is my portfolio. Experienced Builder for Hire! - #4 by Ryneer

2 Likes

Hello, i’m interested.

Discord is JJ71599#3309

2 Likes

Cool! Added on discord! Thanks for applying!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.