[200k+ R$] Hiring a Scripter for a Border-RP game

About The Position

Heyo! I am currently seeking a programmer for a project I am managing. This border game is for a friend’s group, and I am acting as his project manager to help him out.

Job Specifics

We are looking for a programmer to script a border-roleplay game for a group. The map, weapons, and vehicles have already been made and are prepared. The game is based around the experiences of being a Rebel/Pirate, Civilian, and part of the Military/Police force. Civilians will be directed to cross the border and enter the city to roleplay and perform jobs. The military/police force will actively work to protect the civilians and ensure that the border is secure from rebels. Rebels/Pirates will spawn on a distant island and will be trying to attack and loot the city.

Things you will be scripting include:

• Cash and Level System
  • Basic Guns
  • Basic Delivery Jobs
  • Health/Ammo UIs as well as Shop Menu
  • Shop/Armory System
  • Basic Mechanics (sprinting, team-change system)

If you are interested or want further details, please contact me and I will provide you with a complete document of what we are looking for in this game. What I have described above is just a brief summary.

Requirements

• Active/Regular Updates
  • Timely response to messages
  • Experience with Lua/Programming as well as Server and Client Structure

Payment

We are offering 200k robux. However, I am open to negotiating if required.

Contact Us

You can contact me here over the DevForums or via discord:
Kroxon#6515 (Just please let me know if you’ve added me)

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

EDIT: This position has been reopened!

7 Likes

I’ve added you on Discord.

(My username is Oryxide on it).

Hi there, I sent a request from my account zaiisao#2638!

I’ve added you on discord. I can call you to explain my work and show you what I can do.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.