20-30k+ ROBUX a month | Hiring Professional GFX | Magical Kingdom | CLOSED

Magical Studios - Magical Kingdom

What is Magical Studios?
Magical Studios is a small, new, funded, studio, ready to create their first game and we are looking for professional developers to help us create it!

What is Magical Kingdom?
We plan for this game to be like Royal High, as not many games are like this. We plan for a fantasy world, low poly, with lessons and dorms, shops and balls. We plan to release in January or December but we can also in April.

The Magical Kingdom Team is responsible for all development. We plan to involve applications for video production, support, and more.

Our Dev Team:
Project Leads
@jjjbad - Spear- Another Project Lead, helps develop, manages socials, etc.
@prettypetya - Petya - Created this idea of Magical Kingdom, helps with development and creative production.

Builders
@couldbeyou- First Builder, who can build low poly buildings and interiors.
@couldbeyou - Second Builder, who can build low poly buildings and low poly terrain.

Scripters
@couldbeyou - NICKNAME - The first scripter, can script GUIs, challenges, events, timetables etc.
@couldbeyou - NICKNAME - The second scripter, responsible for checking scripts, fixing bugs, creating functional items etc.

GFX
@couldbeyou - Make professional images of the game with blurs, effects etc, all to our needs. Will be paid per asset.

Visual Designer
@couldbeyou - Can create custom skies, effects, and nice lighting.

Sound Design
@couldbeyou - NICKNAME - Can create area background sounds and maybe eating/drinking stuff sounds, can also create a theme song. Will be paid per asset.

UI Design
@couldbeyou - NICKNAME - Can create child appealing and cartoony GUIs and can adapt them to ALL screens. Will work with the Scripters to make them functional.

Animator
@couldbeyou - NICKNAME - Can create seamless animations, for eating, drinking, writing, running, sliding, etc.

3D Modeler
@couldbeyou - Can create wings, food, and small props.

Theses are the requirements and what you are expected to do while working at Magical Studios.

Builders

Requirements

• Over a year of experience with low poly building.
  • Can work well with others.
  • You must be over 13.

What To Do

• Create low poly buildings, and mainly the castle.
  • Create low poly terrain (either builder 1 or 2 can do this)
  • Create low poly and appealing to all ages interiors (mainly children)
    This is just a small plan and you will need to do more.
Scripters

Requirements

• Over a year of experience with scripting.
  • Can organize scripts.
  • Can script things from animations to tweening GUIs.
  • Can collab easily with the rest of the team.
  • 13+

What To Do

• Create scripts to make GUIs alive. For example a wardrobe GUI.
  • Create advanced scripts to make the game seamlessly bugless and professional.
GFX

Requirements

• Over a year of experience in Blender and can work in 2.8.
  • Can create effects for the final render eg some bloom and some colour vibrance.
  • Can share large to small files with the team via Discord or if it is really too big Google Drive.
  • 13+

What To Do

• You can work on other projects until we have multiple sections done of the game as we will just need beautiful and professional renders with no text taken of the map.
Visual Designer

Requirements

• Over a year of lighting and creating beautiful skies etc.
  • Can create custom skies and effects.
  • 13+

What To Do

• Create a skybox for the game which can be animated to go from night to day.
  • Create custom effects and make the game like appealing to children.
Sound Designer

Requirements

• Over a year of creating music.
  • Can create a theme tune.
  • Can create fun and happy music, as background noise.
  • Can create dance music.
  • 13+

What To Do

• Create a theme tune.
  • Create 5-10 happy songs.
  • And a dance song for the ball we are planning to have.
UI Design

Requirements

• Over a year of creating GUIs.
  • Can create cartoony and fun GUIs which is appealing for all ages.
  • Can size the GUI to all screens.
  • 13+

What To Do

• Create multiple GUIs.
    This is just a small plan and you will need to do more and we will tell you what to do in discord.
Animation

Requirements

• Over a year of creating beautiful animations.
  • Can create multiple animations which can be run with a script.
  • 13+

What To Do

• Create drinking and eating animations.
    This is just a small plan and you will need to do more and we will tell you what to do in discord.
3D Modeler

Requirements

• Over a year of creating beautiful 3D Models.
  • Can create small and big models which can easily be used in-game.
  • PREFERRED: create custom textures for the model.
  • 13+

What To Do

• Create hair, wings, etc.

We will not be giving out percentages, but a monthly wage of around 10-20k robux.
You will be paid for motivation before we start the project, and then one month after release if it went successful you will start earning your monthly wage.
If the game doesn’t go successful, we will try and give everyone 10-20k back but we think it will go good.

PLEASE ONLY CONTACT US ON DISCORD, NOT THE DEV FORUM
We use a discord server for applications as we get high amounts of applications daily.
Discord : YGphvT2
Everything has been made clear and it’s easy to understand.
Goodluck!

Please speak English so we can understand you.

:smile: On behalf of Magical Studios, we thank you for reading this DevForum Post and we wonder if you could be next to join our team. :smile:

10 Likes

20k what? Please be more precise like 20K R$ or just 20K ($).

2 Likes

You need to have a PORTFOLIO to have a chance of being hired as I see many people aren’t giving me one.

1 Like

If you think im good enough to apply as builder 1 then contact me in Discord or on DevForum
Discord - shertown#8169

2 Likes

Hello! I would love to work on this exciting project I have 3 years experience in building low poly builds and I am a very good team worker and can finish very quick my discord is A1.2trappy#4996 I will send my portfolio and some of my best low poly

Can’t wait to speak!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m interested in the GFX position, I added you in discord! I’ll give my portfolio there!

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested in the scripter position. I’ve added you on discord. My portfolio:[OPEN] Ampy_7 | Scripter/Programmer Portfolio

1 Like

They said 20K+ Robux , you haven’t read title fully !?

1 Like

Hey! I am very interested in the GFX position! I friended you on discord.

1 Like

I am interested in the UI. I haven’t made UI for a year, but I have user Photoshop for a year, and that’s where I make my UI.

1 Like

I am interested in the sound design spot. I will not be available for a long time though. Logimite#1015

1 Like

I am extremely interested in the GFX role. Take a look at my portfolio, I shot you a friend request on discord. I’m ShoLux#2554. [For hire] GFX Artist for hire

1 Like

Hello, I have added you on discord. I am interested in the scripting position. I have around 2 years of experience, here is my portfolio. My discord is LinconJames#3876

1 Like

ATTENTION

From now on you need to go to the discord server YGphvT2 then fill out the application.

1 Like

All jobs still open, but we have multiple applicants for each job so psot your best work in our server!

1 Like

We still have applications open for around 24 hours!

Join the discord server to apply!

1 Like

Hey, I can make the cartoony GUI, you can see my portafolio also

1 Like

Hey! I would love to take the role as animator! My Portfolio is here:Roblox Gameplay Animator || KING
My discord: KingTrolling#2815

1 Like

Please join the discord server as I am not friending people tight now.

1 Like

I am extremely interested in this opportunity as the second scripter.

Please contact me at Thxxrns#0001 for more info and a portfolio!!

I am available anytime.

1 Like