[Closed] Cardinal Studios looking to comission a Map Builder

Intro

Hey, I’m GoatRBX, owner of Cardinal Studios . While I solo most of the work on Cardinal Studio’s games, I am finding the need to look for a builder who I can commission for a lobby build.

About The Job

The lobby is going to be used for a remake of this game here.

The lobby is medium sized and should take a week or less. The build style will be exactly the same as in the images of the build linked below. I have the layout of the build ready to go and will work with you throughout the whole process. If your interested drop you’re portfolio down below.

Style of the Lobby

Payment

22k Robux for the lobby. Clean and Simple. The lobby must be able to be completed in a week.

Contact Us

If you’re interested drop your portfolio down below.
Send me a DM if you have any questions.

Short and Simple :heart:

2 Likes

Hello! I’m aware that you dmed me about this last night, but I didn’t know you actually had a layout prepared, and the amount you were willing to pay. I apologize for jumping the gun. Hopefully we could work something out, and I’ll drop my portfolio again if you want to reconsider me.

I am Interested just add me On Discord Ben_TheDev#2402 And we can chat!

Hey! I’m interested! This is my portfolio: (Commissions Closed) YellowBannana898 - Programmer, Builder and 3D Modeler

Hello, I am interested, [CLOSED] HockeyForLife3232 - Builder / 3D Modeler / Low poly / Realistic / UI design / Map build

hey im interested disc jailbreak#7767

Hi! I’m em, and i’m a GFX designer, I know you didn’t ask for one but i’m looking for a job and wondering if your interested?

here’s my portfolio. [ FOR HIRE ] QueenOfStyIe | Graphics Artist Portfolio

Discord: qt.emm !#4961

Hello, I’m interested in the position! [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

1 Like

Hello! I am interesting in fulfilling the position, I reall hope I can be chosen!

My portfolio: Aleuoria | Experienced Builder | [OPEN!]

Contact info: aleja#8265

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

Advanced Builder Portfolio aero#6789

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.