25 Days of Devcember | DAY 25!

I’m gonna be posting my Devcember creations here up until Christmas! And near the end I’ll make one final scene using them all. It’s a little daunting but it’ll be fun! :snowman_with_snow:

:eyes: The final showcase is done!

My Creations :snowflake:

Full Index

Day 1. Organizing Devcember
Day 2. Poor Snowman :snowman_with_snow:
Day 3. Icicle Tree :ice_cube:
Day 4. Santa’s Gift :gift:
Day 5. Santa’s Snack :cookie:
Day 6. Christmas Tree :christmas_tree:
Day 7. Christmas Cream :ice_cream:
Day 8. Ice Skates :ice_skate: P.1
Day 9. Ice Skates :ice_skate: P.2
Day 10. Santa Noob :santa:
Day 11. Creation Recap :rewind:
Day 12. Winter Crossing :bridge_at_night:
Day 13. Iced Octopus :ice_cube:
Day 14. Octopus Occupation :alien:
Day 15. Inception :exploding_head:
Day 16. Choo Choo :train:
Day 17. First Contact :alien:
Day 18. BLAHAJ Side-quest :shark:
Day 19. Jar of Christmas :christmas_tree:
Day 20. Final Map Start!

Details :scroll:

• I’ll be focusing mainly on modeling and building. (I want to learn Blender lol)
  • All assets used will be created by me, during Devcember.
  • Everything made will be published free-to-use in the toolbox.

Participate! :spiral_calendar:

You’re invited to participate too! You can use this thread or make your own! [#Devcember](https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Devcember

24 Likes

Day 2 | Poor Snowman >Take

He’s being melted by a magnifying glass, how sad. Modeled in Blender & Studio

14 Likes

Very nice and polished model!

I’m excited to see where this will go :heart:

4 Likes

Tysmm :sparkling_heart: You’re invited to participate too if you’d like!
You can make your own thread or just post online

1 Like

man ive seen a lot of number 25s today
merry Christmas to you all! it looks basic and nice

1 Like

I also started doing but I cheated a bit by starting on the 30th November :joy:.
I think I’ll be making a YouTube video once I finished the 25 days challenge.

Really cool snowman! If you could play with the lighting a bit it could look a lot more interesting.

2 Likes

First off, very interesting concept. I can see this being just as hard to keep up with as it is cool. And secondly, the snowman looks nice, I don’t see any texture mess ups with the spheres, so that’s good, but I do think the base of the snow globe (I assume that’s what it’s in) could use a little more detail.

2 Likes

Thanks! :heart: Honestly day 2 was pretty exhausting, but I’m gonna try my best to stick with it throughout the month. Especially since I’m showing it out in the open like this. I think it should get easier as I improve.

2 Likes

I don’t know why, but I like to think that he’s sad because he doesn’t have a hat.

Anyways, I like it! Very well made model!

2 Likes

Drip snowman

also add arms pls

1 Like

I’ll partake and post my creation from today. A 1h overgrown rock mound build:

4 Likes

sheesh even better than mine bro

2 Likes

Since I kept seeing this cool (pun intended) post in my feed, I might aswell contribute! I tried to remake the thumbnail with blender and roblox studio.

Took around 15 minutes or so. (sorry if the trees look a bit weird, that’s ambient occlusion doing its thing)

Oh, another thing, I posted this here because EternalEthel also posted his creation, sorry if I shouldn’t have :skull:

6 Likes

No you’re totally welcome to participate! I’d love for it to become a thing and we all improve together. :heart:

The trees and snow look great!

1 Like

Day 3 | Icicle Tree >Take

I was hoping the Roblox lighting would make it have more “glisteny-ness”. Tomorrow’s will be better

6 Likes

I’ve also decided that near the end of the challenge I’ll make one final scene using the assets I created throughout the month! (maybe in the last week or so)

2 Likes

Day 4 | Santa’s Gift >Take

This one was really fun. I learned some cool techniques and the cookies were my first time texture painting.

6 Likes

Wow you’ve made amazing progress so far, all of your models look very polished and high quality. This is quite a neat concept, I might participate if I have time!

1 Like

I love this, it’s so creative. Things like these activities on the DevForum are what lifts me into the Christmas spirit. Way to go! I’ll be watching this everyday!

1 Like

Day 5 | Santa’s Snack >Take

This one was pretty fun too. Poor marshmallows :c

8 Likes