($500 USD) Hiring a Professional Builder for a Game

About Us

Hi there! I am the Co-director and Head Investor of Stunning Studios. Currently we are working on a new project. We are looking for a builder to commission/contract, and if all goes well you might be offered a job. We need a professional builder to build a city for our map. We have a certain style we are going for, we need you to match that style. We will have the terrain, and some other things covered, just need the city done. (You will be required to build the interior of some of the buildings.)

About The Job

We are looking to contract/commission a professional builder. We need a city done for our game’s map. We have a certain style we going for, you must be able to build in this style. We need the city medium-sized. For example, a bit bigger than a jailbreak city. You will be designing and building the inside of the buildings, we need about 7 or so enterable buildings spread out. I will post the full list of what we need to be done, I will be adding some more things throughout the build. If all goes well, you will be offered a job. You must be able to build in the style provided. Also, if I find two qualified builders I will have you work together to minimize time. And to lower the workload.

Details

Build: Big city, buildings should be a mix in sizes, smaller/shorter buildings on the outside, while bigger/taller buildings are in the center, should be a park within the city (w/fountain) park should have trees, benches, etc (Things that would be in a park) there should be 7 or so enterable buildings (Offices, companies, etc) The enterable buildings need computers/office interior, etc, atm machines should be spread out around the city, one building could be under construction, Looking for skyscrapers, apartments, etc, Should have a bigger police station you can enter, Also make the city Not repetitive, the road/streets must look good, gun shop and hospital (Hospital does not need to be enterable), (Make the interiors match the style of the exteriors) Some jumps, etc, would be cool too. (The game will have cars, need good road) Assets that would be in the city are required. some inconsistencies will need to be made, and other things. I will have more things added to the list. We need this whole city done fast! We need it done in two weeks, or less. You will get more info on the build, and what more we need done if you are chosen!

Style we need!

6987dd5b1f23b42f420fb369e29ef618cf2ee151_2_690x422-1
cc91cd9f86c14535774c08a5cbe4f56a0ab4cc93_2_690x422-1

Read

• Must have a portfolio, or past examples ready.
  • Must be able to complete the style provided.
  • Must be able to work fast, and long.
  • Should be able to work with other people.

Payment

We are paying $250-300 to get this build done. or 125/150 if you choose to work with a partner. We are paying USD, Cashapp, bank transfer, gift card, and maybe paypal. (Again, need this done fast!)

Send me your portfolio, or past examples of your work right away!

MUST WORK FAST AND COMMUNICATE WELL.

Contact Us

Discord: willzers02#0059

2 Likes

This belongs in #collaboration:recruitment as it is not a portfolio and is instead a post looking to hire :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check me outs - 4wku | Programmer & Builder

Could you send me a message on discord I’m interested?

Hi, I’m very interested in working with you on this project.

Message me on discord so we may discuss further and I may send you the link to my portfolio

_keystone#8570

Looking forward to working with you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.