[250 USD + Revenue] Looking for an experienced scripter for The Dreaded Seas!

The ‘big project’ is the entirety of the game’s development itself- alpha release and the rest of the game’s development. I’m looking for a partner essentially. This was made evident in the advertisement. Please read it in its entirety before making baseless assumptions, and feel free to ask me questions instead if you aren’t clear.

Comments like these are critical.

There are multiple aspects that make a game successful, and if the proper marketing precautions are taken, or if there is game experience prior to this, it can heavily increase the chances of finding a developer.

2 Likes

Ah apologies, I didn’t mean to agitate you. I recommend just including stages and pay point for devs that may skim read. Overall a good idea, I hope it goes well!

Any input is always appreciated. If you have other questions please don’t hesitate to message me personally.

1 Like

Yikes seems like everyone’s ganging up on you for putting 14 instead of 13. I’ve done some work with scripting I sent you a friend request on discord.
Kind Regards
ZoomCode!

1 Like

Can I ask you, why do you open new topic every time?
You can update the old one with new updated payment and stuff. No need to open new one.
And what happened to the old one?
Did you find someone and the programmmer left you, or what?
Could you tell me more information?

The reason I opened a new topic was because I have updated the information on the original post in the past when necessary, but was told it was considered ‘spamming’ to bump my topic, which is against the rules. No one ‘left’ the team really, rather I just found that it is extremely inefficient to hire people based off of only revenue. To speed up the process and hopefully increase the quality of the work that gets done, I changed my payment offer a bit. The downside to that appears to be that it attracts people only interested in the money rather than the partner I am seeking. Thank you for your question.

Hi all, wanted to update that I am going away for a few days, and will be unable to respond to all comments as of today until July 12th. Please do write your questions and comments anyway, I will answer them as soon as I can.

Hey man! This looks like an awesome idea and I would like to have a chat with you about the open position of a scripter. I have added you on discord at Legenderox#2954 just hit me up when you are availeble.
:smile:

1 Like

Hi all, wanted to update that I have returned to address inquiries, and the position is still open although various applications are being considered. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.