[CLOSED] Community Manager - Just Entertainment

Hello there, Just Entertainment is looking for a kind, talented young individual to drive the community. This job will require skill in handling a ran community.

What will You do?
It is quite simple, you will run the Just Entertainment community, run the discord and anything related with the community.

Just Entertainment
We are a Roblox studio planning for success, owned by myself. No current games however we have something in the works.

Payment
You will be given $250 a week for around 15 hours of work. Wire transfer and ACH (direct) will be used. Not Paypal nor Robux.

Legal Requirements
You must be at least 13 years of age, you will be required to sign a contract form if accepted, and you will be required to send either W8-BEN (non-Americans) or form W9 (Americans).

If you are interested in applying for this, please contact the following email:
jobs@justentertainment.org

We will begin to consider the people that fit this role by Feb 12th

Any further questions please either contact me on the forums (@Veesom) or contact support@justentertainment.org

10 Likes

Hello, could you give more detail on what the Community Manger would have to do? What they’ll have to mange in the Discord, etc.

This will be explained more to people by email, want to keep the post simple.

1 Like

Heyo! I’d be very interested in this offer, but I just have some queries about this because it seems kind of sketch

If you are willing to hire users of at least 13 years of age to manage a community, why are you offering $1,000 USD a month for 20 hours of work?
In fact, why are you even offering such a high amount for community management, America’s average minimum wage unit per hour is 7.25 USD, you would be paying 50 USD per hour for just 20 hours in a day, that seems kind of ridiculous in my opinion because that’d mean a user would be capable of making $1000 in a day for something as trivial as community management.

I’m sorry this just seems very off to me

5 Likes

If you are hiring 13 year olds, then they could not fill out a W-8… This seems fishy.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.