[STILL OPEN] [25k] Foxtrot Asylum Is looking for scripters

Foxtrot Asylum

About Us

Hi there! We represent Foxtrot Asylum, a roleplay, combat, and group-based game. We currently have 107k group members with around 80 concurrent players and 2.4m visits.

The Team
@Caviar_s - Owner & Overseer
@frahgz - Project Manager
@AsyncFunctions - Head scripter
@Grimmorath - Builder
@Precession - Scripter

We currently have two supported games:
https://www.roblox.com/games/4805760032/CAMERAS-Foxtrot-Asylum-Bravo
https://www.roblox.com/games/4631619712/VIRUS-Foxtrot-Asylum-Roleplay

About The Job

We are looking for an advanced scripter to help bring new content to both games on a regular basis. Applicants should:

• Be able to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
  • Be proficient in the use of datastores, marketplaceservice, GUI, and remote events/functions
  • Have a strong knowledge of optimization tactics
  • Be able to work in a team
  • Have at least 4 months experience with scripting
  • Be at least 13 years old

Payment

We will pay up to 25k per project scripted. The final payment will be determined by quality and project difficulty.

Contact Us

Meet all the requirements? Awesome. You can apply by linking your portfolio in discord DM. You may reach me at async.#9552

Thanks for reading, I look forward to reading your applications.

5 Likes

Most script gifs are not shown so you have to click them

If you guys still need a scripter, I’d like to apply. I have around 2 years of experience

Hello, I am very interested in working for Foxtrot Asylum since I have played it in the past. :slight_smile:

Here is my portfolio:
[FOR HIRE] Programmer, UI Design & Bot Development

Hello, I am also very interested in working for Foxtrot Asylum. I love the games, and hope I can contact you soon! :smile:

P.S. I develop on TechifyMe not on the acc that posted my Portfolio.

My discord is AidanHatesKailey#5401, if needed to have it.

Hi there. I’m interested in this position and you can see my portfolio for some of my past work. In the next few days I will be updating my portfolio to show my newest work, as it is slightly out of date at the moment.

Hi there, I am not sure if this is still open seeing that there aren’t more positions open in the post. However, I am interested in this position. You can view my portfolio to see my previous work. My portfolio may not show several things like datastores and marketplaceservice related things, however, I have much experience with those throughout the years I have been on Roblox, but I don’t have it in a presentable way, as that is somewhat hard with scripting. I hope you understand that.

- greeenblox

Hello, I am very interested (portfolio)

Contact Information
Twitter: https://twitter.com/xYu_mmy
Discord: xAust_in#7716

Some of latest work

Very interested, Contact me on discord Infrar#3439

Please re-read the OP.

(charssssss)

Hey, Very Interested!
Portfolio : [CLOSED] Experienced Programmer | BadlyDev's Portfolio - #6 by Jaxoolzy

Hey all! The position is still open. Feel free to apply!

Do you need UI designers?
VB
ValcanBlizzard#7842

Would you mind posting more details about what type of work you want done on the game?

Dming me is fine aswell, samtheman#0637

You can join the game to view the type of work that will need to be done.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.