2664k - About Me

Hello! Thank you for choosing to read my about me! Here, I’ll share some details about me here rather than on the Roblox website to save space. This also looks quite neater, so I may stick to this. Anyways! Hi! My name is 2664k. I have many hobbies, and I will try my best to share these with you. First of all, I love making games on Roblox, I feel like it is a very fun thing to do, especially when you have a whole game planned in your mind!! I have been making games on Roblox since roughly 2012 using the Build feature. Although they weren’t really enjoyable, playable games, It was still fun to me. That’s what started my Roblox developer hobby. You see, you don’t just get visits and call it a day, you get people that love your games and quite clearly have them something to do when they’re bored or just want to play a simple game on Roblox by me. Having somebody come up to me saying they like my creations always makes my day, and I try my best to make theirs too.

Although I cannot friend people, I wouldn’t mind you joining me to say hi (If I’m even in game).

(WIP)