[%30] Scripter Needed For Simulator [Closed]

Bubble Studio

About Us

Hi there! We are Bubble Studioz, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a scripter who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, BubbleSImulator!

The Team
UI - Fm_Developer
Building - AnimeDeveloper, Fm_Developer
Scripter - N/A

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team. We expect organized scripts that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game's build style

Our game needs semi-basic scripting such as a Pet System and General Mechanics.

Payment

Our preferred payment method is %30. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created. Negotiations can happen.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Fm_Developer#9732
You must be 13 years or older to apply.
Comment your user if you send a friend request :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So you’re looking for a Builder and a scripter?

And can you be specific on what you mean by general mechanics? I don’t play Simulators and I don’t ever plan to.

1 Like

Updated the post. Please play a simulator. You can’t script a game you don’t wanna play.

2 Likes

I don’t think you’ll find any scripter that wants to play a simulator.

Anyway, I just played a simulator.

Are you expecting me to give you a list of what I think I’ll need to do? Or will you be giving me a list to make sure I know everything I have to do. If the latter, why not just list the tasks here in the first place?

2 Likes

You should give a list of what is required of the scripter.

2 Likes

Bubble studios, bubble simulator?

You do know you’d have a direct competition with one of the largest simulators on Roblox? You might want to try something a bit more original.

4 Likes

I will be sending the rest of the list to applicants who are qualified. I won’t put my ideas out here.

1 Like

> 30%

No.

What’s the division of the other 70%? I really hope to God you aren’t pocketing a majority of that money as the UI Designer.

You need to include a lot more information than just “general mechanics”. You can’t tell anyone to just “play a simulator” to gain an idea of what you want either. Every job offer is unique. Specify your requirements explicitly on the thread.

7 Likes

We are spending %20 on ads and sponsoring we also plan on adding a game icon created to the percentage.

1 Like

No no no, huge doubt you’re spending such a massive percentage on advertisements. A vague response isn’t going to quell any of the questions or concerns I raised. Also, a graphic designer creating you a game icon does not need to be given a percentage of funds - only upfront pay for their work.

2 Likes

Not sure if its just me and the lots of other people I’ve talked to, but simulators aren’t the sort of games you get into. They get very boring very fast. I personally think I’d loose motivation for this project after just a few hours of working on it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.