[CLOSED] Looking for Logo for Development Group

About Me

Hello! I’m a roblox developer with about 6 years of development experience. I recently created a new development studio and I’m planning to release a new game under this studio by mid-August.

About The Job

I’m looking for a talented artist to help design a Logo for my studio. I already have a few ideas, and if you’re selected I’ll be sure to run through the details with you. Please be prepared to show me logos you have made in the past in order to be considered for this job. Also, I have another logo that I will need help with, and if this job goes well, I’ll be in touch with you for the second one.

Payment

I’m offering 30 USD for this logo, but if you’d like to negotiate the price, feel free and let me know the price you’d require to make a logo. I plan on paying through PayPal if that works for you.

Contact Us

Please friend me through discord at Fresh Effect#7716 to apply and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for your time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am interested in leaving you my portfolio if you are interested Lasdark17 | Artist ,logo designer, 2D,designer miniatures GFX| Portfolios

Added you on Discord. Cana#2948

I am interested, Heres my portfolio: Kumo - Graphics Designer | 3D Artist | UI and Logo Designer My discord is kumo#2025

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.