(CLOSED) [$300 USD] Hiring Builder/Modeler

Aboutus
Hello, Vozzy Studio is a development group with a big organisation. We are currently looking for mature devs who are willing to invest time in our project(s). We don’t make a game without an organisation first.

Even though the studio is just at its beginning, we have the intention of bringing it to the next level.

How is it to work with us:

• No pressure.
  • Receive feedbacks.
  • Ability to power your imagination & creativity.

TESTinfovozzy

What we need from you:

• Someone able to modelise with Blender or other.
  • High quality builds.
  • Understands the workspace.
  • Good lighting

What we expect from you:

• Someone active
  • Great attitude
  • Mature
  • Does not complain
  • Self disciplined
  • Someone that envy hard work & high quality games

Informations on Project

• A trello.com with your detailed & organised tasks is ready and waiting for you.
  • We are saving around R$100,000 for the sponsoring.
  • We are investing in Voice acting, high quality UI’s & animations.

Here's what we need (builds)
  • Pet mesh
  • Coin mesh
  • Good lighting/environment
  • 1 room, 4 themes
  • Rounded cage

References:

Payment

We will pay you $300 USD for this project.

contactus

:star: If you feel like you have the requirements and wants to enter the team, send us your portfolio down below and a way to contact you.

We will reach out to you with more informations after that if we think you’re qualified for this project!

If you have any questions, you can reply to this post.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks and we’re looking forward to work with you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here’s my portfolio! You can contact me through Discord, at G_abee#6907. Have a read, and good luck with the pick! [CLOSED FOR NOW] Realistic-Style Builder I’m really good with discord, especially Trello, and I’m extremely organised myself. I’d love to dedicate some of my time to work with you!

Below is my portfolio. My discord is GoldenEye#4063 if you choose me. I am a builder and a novice scripter. I highly value communication and will give daily updates on progress.

Would it be possible to send the OP a pm rather than posting our info down below?

Hey! I’m very interested in applying for this position. You can contact me on discord (Kadrava#7946). I’m a very organized person and could plan my schedule to fit to where I have a ton of time to work for you. I love forward to hearing back!

Portfolio

Kadravaa | Builder/3D Artist Portfolio [Closed]
(Ignore the temp. closed)

Thank you all for your submissions!

Since the candidature has been fullfilled, we will close this post.

Kind regards,
Vozzy Studio Team

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.