[CLOSED] Kohaú | Hiring UI Designer

[CLOSED] Kohaú | Hiring UI Designer

Kohaú Group
Kohaú Twitter

Kohaú | About the Job

We’re Kohaú, an active Hibachi Restaurant group here on Roblox. Our goal is to provide a fun and unique game experience to our player base, an immersive roleplaying experience where players can roleplay as a customer or work as a chef, and foster a fun and positive community! We are looking for a UI to redesign the entire game’s UI, such as a Twitter Code UI, shop, etc. The style we are looking for needs to be colorful (numerous colors) as well as being detailed. Shall you be hired, you will receive a document outlining all of the UI that is needed.

No scripting experience is needed for this position, I will do all of the scripting!

Kohaú | Requirements

• Must provide past examples
  • Must be capable of designing UI with external programs (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
  • Must be 13 years old or older
  • Must have a clean record within the Roblox community and our community

Kohaú | Job Perks

As a UI Designer, you will get to enjoy numerous perks, including:

• A special Contributor nametag in-game and role
  • You will be credited in-game for your work.
  • A nice work environment that is BAME and LGBTQ+ friendly.
  • More perks soon!

Disclaimer: Some perks will not be granted until you make a contribution/complete your first job

Kohaú | Payment

The base pay is $30k Robux upon completion under group funds. However, the payment may be upped shall you not be satisfied.

Kohaú | Contact

Are you interested in the job? If so, please send a dm of your portfolio. If you simply reply with “Are you still looking for a UI Designer?” or anything of the sorts without sending your past works, you will be ignored.

Discord - GeicoInsurance#5771

Feel free to leave any inquiries in the replies. @ScriptedJulia and I will try our best to respond to all of them.

7 Likes

Potentially interested in the position.

You may view my past work here: [OPEN] [USD Paypal] Jupiterc's UI & 2D Art (SATISFIED OR YOU DON'T PAY)

If you’re interested in my style contact me at Foul#0347.

Ta!

2 Likes

I am interested, I dm’ed you already

I’m quite interested in this opportunity, my past work are listed here: Juno | GFX Artist/Designer

Looking forward to hearing back from you, I’ve shot you a friend request under the tag of Inkqo#8185. :smile:

Hello everyone! I’d like to thank everyone who applied for this position. While there were so many good applicants, we only were able to choose one. Don’t worry though, there will be more job openings for Kohaú in the near future, stay tuned!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.