What are you working on currently? (2017)

Currently working on a Chernobyl based game with a few other devs.
*note: animations are temporary and are going to be redone. same as with a few other things seen in the video.

24 Likes

OMG YES, is it like Stalker/Escape From Tarkov?

Looking good, but inventory micro management especially with having to organize items based on their inventory shape always :face_vomiting:

Makes a lot more sense for a survival game, but its just not fun. One of my gripes about PUBG and why I play more Fortnite.

2 Likes

That’s actually a really good depiction, I can definitely see the resemblance. Thanks for showing me!

It looks fantastic so far. Everything we saw here was of a very very good quality.
I look forward to seeing more!

Ohhh yeaa. hyped now. I’d suggest making the glass shattering a bit slower/more delayed, you can’t really watch it crumble and fall. Slightly less opacity would help too. Really good though, keep it up.

p.s. Im finally back from vacation, so late happy holidays.

All I could think of when you said Chernobyl was that ‘Chernobyl Diaries’ film. That film was… different.

Nice work though!

le clean vase

12 Likes

Working on some low poly stuff in blender. Pretty satisfied with how it turned out.

12 Likes

Slowly getting better at using blender, I’m going to try to do more advanced stuff later.

22 Likes

Doing really good @superstephon

2 Likes

Keeps people immersed, I think.

It requires them to be wary of their supplies. (and how much more they can carry)

1 Like

Tried a new style of GUI with the new glass material :smiley:

https://i.gyazo.com/e838953cfb95482d8a0fca0549ba9c97.mp4

3 Likes

Adding some more things.
Here’s a cannon:

more to come later…

5 Likes

Working on a game lobby for an upcoming game of mine. Still in the works, but it’s slowly getting there. This is my first time implementing smooth terrain and actual roblox bricks together to make one map :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

"I don’t converse with my prey…"
The guy didn’t look threatening at all lmao, I like what you’ve done though.

2 Likes

Since it’s the end of the year, we need a new thread for the new year!

6 Likes

Go for it!

Hey Developers,

Closing this topic as a new one has been created for 2018. Happy New Year! :slight_smile:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/what-are-you-working-on-currently-2018/72174

Thanks,
Developer Relations Team

8 Likes