3D Modeler, Animator & Builder - Paradigm Network's new game

Hi there! I’m Yeita, known for developing… nothing, but I own Paradigm Network and we’re working on a new project.

Right now I’m about to start a new knife game. It’s pretty much done, all I need is your help making assets for it, and you get payed for it!

Here’s everything we need:

UI Overhaul.
Lobby.
Maps.
Knife Animations.
and a few misc things.

About the Game

The best way to describe this game is actually pretty simple. Players will be thrown in a round-based game, 3 players minimum. The hiders will have to avoid being killed by the seeker. The last hider gets a knife to take out the seeker, or just die. Seeker has to attempt to take out the last hider if the hider doesn’t kill them. If the Seeker kills the hider, games over for the hiders and they lose. If the hider kills the Seeker, games over for him and he loses, then a new round starts with a new Seeker.

Players can buy cases and upgrade knife skins, trade those knife skins with other players for theirs, etc.

The work for the game I expect to start as soon as you’re hired, then we can work on it actively throughout the next few months (at most, hopefully) in attempts at releasing this summer.

Since these positions will involve working directly with characters, make sure you develop the assets to fit the average player size.

• R15 Avatars
  • Body Type: 100%
  • Proportions: 0%
  • Height: 100%
  • Width: 100%
  • Head: 100%

We might eventually edit this.

3D Modeler

We’re planning on integrating a lot of customization into the game. I eventually wanna add custom avatars, and have those modifiable. I hope to have a 3D Modeler skilled enough to be able to create shoes, gloves, etc for this future update. PLAYERS DO NOT HAVE A CUSTOM AVATAR BY STANDARD

Animator

You will animate all player dance animations, the knife animations, etc.

Builder

You will make all the maps, the lobby, etc.

Payment Details

I am paying in %, and due to us needing a higher amount of people for this project I am willing to pay according to what everyone thinks is fair so this is 100% negotiable.

3D Modeler - 30%
Animator - 15%
Builder - 35%

DEPENDING ON WHAT IS NEEDED OF A PARTICULAR MEMBER, YOU MAY BE PAYED UPFRONT

Contact Me

If you’re interested in this position, please apply via Devforum DM (@Yeita ) or via discord. Yeita#7913, or on twitter @yeitadev. I’m looking to select people within the next week.

13 y/o or older to apply please! :smiley:

If you have any questions at all, or you want more details, feel free to message me! I’m happy to talk more.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This looks like a nice opportunity.

If possible, could you tell me what build style are you planning to use for this game? an if there’s a certain genre for making the lobby and maps?

Are you able to pay the animator with a set amount instead of a percentage?

I’m going for a semi realistic building style w/ semi realistic lighting. Wanting to use a lot of materials like grass, wood planks, concrete, etc for the main map stuff. All depends on the builders skill though.

Your offer seems very risky:

• You don’t have much history
  • Paying in percentage doesn’t gurantee money
  • This type of job( Animator ) should be payed once (knife animation takes R$500)

Percentages should only be given when you are estimated by a high degree that you will receive the amount of money and to the people who you will often commission to but not in occasions of freelancers.

4 Likes

Yes depending on that animators rates.

Sorry for late reply thought I replied already.

Can i ask you are you looking for a composer for the game just to say or no!!

1 Like

Alright, I sent you a FR on discord. – 12904#1757

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.