[3D MODELER, BUILDER] DuhCozmo

Hello everyone!

I moved my portfolio over to here- 3D Artist | AcquireSkill

Feel free to check it out, thanks! :tongue:

10 Likes

Hi. I’m making a horror game and I need some hats. Do you make hats, or only scenery and vehicles and tools? Also, I have a bigger task for you if you are interested. Contact me @Spam#5938. I can pay you 10% for the hats or 50% if you do the hats and my other, much larger assignment.
If you do only my much larger assignment, I will give you 40%.
Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, I could do something like that, I sent a friend request! :grinning:

1 Like

Very quick and efficient. He can make a mid quality hat in 30 minutes, texturing and all. He is very polite. I would recommend him to those making games who don’t have too much in the way of money. He charges very low prices for his speed and efficiency.

2 Likes

Commissions are now open again! Feel free to dm me.

Hello can you add me godthegamer#2185
it say you have 1k friend when you do plz message me

1 Like

Just updated my portfolio with some new models/builds I had made. :grin:

Commissions are now open again! Feel free to hit me up. :smiley:

Updated my portfolio with some more models I had made! :smiley:

pretty good portfolio but you gotta fix that car’s topology… cant imagine what it looks like shaded smooth

Personally, I think it looks complete garbage, The uniform on the car is completely off, It was one of my first models made for a car, Imma remove it from my portfolio.

Hello! I’m interested I need a Car Wash done, If you could add me on discord and we can further discuss that would be appreciated, my tag is: gogosqeexmas#3754

1 Like

I addeed you on Discord, instead. ^

Vouch for this user, made me a map for my game. Though it took longer than I expected, the quality was great, would recommend using him.

Hi! I’m coolguyweir, and I would like to talk an offer with you about an upcoming game!

Hello everyone!

I moved my portfolio over to here - [3D MODELER, BUILDER] DuhCozmo

Feel free to check it out, thanks! :tongue: