We are a growing studio run by mature and serious young adults working on a video game by the name of An Officer’s Duty 2. Our video game is based on law enforcement. It’ll be packed with different police teams giving players the possibility to roleplay, quests, collect weapons and vehicles, customizations for both, and so much more.
We’re looking for someone who can help 3D model buildings for our video game to fill in a city. Models should be between 4-7k triangles each. We’re not looking for low poly cartoony buildings as they must match the style of the game. We currently have a handful of models in the game already. Some being free modeled buildings recently launched by roblox however, we’d like to minimize their use and fill in the rest of the open areas with original buildings following the same kind of style. A handful of the other building models in the map have either been made by a past hire or myself. I, however, work a fulltime job on top of this project so I’m unable to pour all of my time into city buildings right now.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must agree to sign an agreement contract with us prior to beginning the job. The contract is an agreement between both parties focusing on the payment agreement and TOS agreement.
- Must only apply to the job if you are qualified.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in 3D modeling. (3D modeling is not slapping bricks together. They’re mesh models created in a 3D modeling software such as Blender and many others).
- Must have a portfolio of some kind displaying your past work. Twitter account, roblox profile, website, or anywhere else you may have work posted will be required to share with us as well as background checks are mandatory.
- Must only apply for the job if you know you’ll complete the project.
- Must be able to attend a voice call interview. (Video calls are optional for this job but not a requirement as we’re accepting 16+).
- Must be mature and serious about the job.
- Must be able to manage time well. Job must be completed in a reasonable time frame.
- Must be able to work well solo or with a team.
- Must be respectful towards everyone regardless of differences. We will not tolerate anyone who is racist, homophobic or sexist towards our female developers.
- Must join the group link given to you once hired. (groups have a minimum time frame before payouts are possible therefore we require you to join the group upon hiring).
- Must have a paypal account.
We’re offering $20USD per building. The amount of buildings needed will be discussed in the interview. The amount will depend on how much money is available. We may request more buildings each month.
You’ll be required to contact me via Discord Rebellious_Sarah#0849 to apply for the job.
Additional information: Nocturnal Gen Games is sponsored by Buckaboo Games. You may recognize Buckaboo for their past simulator games. Some of which are well known.
Thank you for reading, hope to see you in an interview soon!