4 Steps to making a game!

If you want to make a game here is what you need to know:

1. Find your budget.
    Some people have 1k robux, others have 1 million robux. If your success rate is high, use more robux. If your 1st time, use less because you are more new and the first time is more of an practise then the real thing. Also, just because your rich does not mean you should burn your money on robux. Set a limit.

2. Find the people.
    If you know how to do something DO NOT HIRE SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU!
    There are 3 aspects to choosing the right people:
    Quality of the work
    Time it takes
    and price.
    Price is important because you should only pay 40 percent of your budget on development. You always look for the Cheapest, yet good quality people. If you see 2 people who are same quality and similar prices, ask them the time it takes. The time is the tie breaker. The faster, the better if it is the same quality. You need good quality developers who make quality things. Also, if your planning it: DO NOT USE FREE MODELS!! because it is obvious that they are there and it makes the game laggier.
    If it is a big project, you should write a contract for them not to leak it.

3. Development.
    Make the game, make sure they stay motivated and do weekly payments or per asset payments. Once they are finished doing the game, list everything that needs tweaking and fixing.

4. Advertising.
    I learnt Advertising from the best: Using the Roblox Advertising System
    Pretty much you get someone to design 8 different ads, bid equal money for each one and the most CTR one gets more bidding. Ads account for 50% of the budget.

The rest of your CTR should go to making your game better and improving bits. I like to save 5 percent as a just in case use for emergency funding.

Don’t Give up!
First time is usually unsuccessful. You do it a couple of times and around the 3rd or 4th time you usually get profit! Use 50 percent of your profit on your next start up!

I hope this guide was useful. There are a lot of different ways and paths to success, most have similar ways.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 9 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.