(Closed) Hiring Builders, Mesh Artists, Graphic Designers, Animators, & Sound Composers - The Galactic Republic

About Us

Hi there, we’re a Star Wars role-play military group with over 110,000 group members and multiple successful games. You can find our group here for more information: The Galactic Republic  - Roblox

About The Job

We’re looking to hire multiple developers to create a game based on the Mandalore planet of Star Wars. The game will be heavily roleplay oriented with the main premise being either joining one of the military factions or remaining as a civilian and working a job to collect our in-game currency, credits.

We don’t want to spoil too much information about the game so if you want more information it’ll be disclosed privately.

Positions Available

Builder

You’ll be working with a team of builders to create a map based on the Mandalorian city from the Clone Wars show.

Expectations

• Multiple years of experience developing on the Roblox platform.
  • Ability to communicate effectively with a team.
  • Ability to create efficiently optimized assets whilst maintaining quality.

Reference Images

image2

Mesh Artist

You’ll be creating space-ships and other transportation vehicles for the game. As of writing this post, we’re currently reviewing which specific vehicles that’ll be in the game so the verdict will be disclosed in private upon contacting us.

Expectations

• Ability to communicate effectively with a team.
  • Ability to create efficiently optimized assets whilst maintaining quality.
Graphic Designer

You’ll be creating art for our game’s thumbnail, game icon, and potentially more in the future. Reference images will be disclosed in private.

Expectations

• Ability to create high-quality renders and images.
  • Understanding of the basics of game design & branding.
Animator

You’ll be creating animations for our guns and potentially more. You’ll be given references and all the details you need via Discord.

Expectations

• Ability to create high-quality smooth animations.
  • Understanding of the basics of the R15 rig’s anatomy.
Sound Composer

Contact us via Discord for information regarding this role.

Payment

You’ll be paid in robux per asset upon completion. We’re currently only providing robux as a form of payment and we have over 400,000 robux as our budget for this project.

Contact Us

Contact us via Discord with your portfolio: metry#0001
Disclaimer: You must be 13 years old or older to apply.

9 Likes

Hello!

I would apply as a builder for your project, but I need to know first how much you will be paying per asset.
How many assets, etc.

If you would like to, we could talk about this via Discord.
Drak#7193

1 Like

Messaged you about the builder position - AsunaKoB#2560

2 Likes

I added you on discord. Interested in the Mesh artist and GFX role.

1 Like

Should’ve clarified but as a builder working with the team you’ll be paid upon completion of the map or if you want to request payment whilst working on the map, you’ll be paid based on how much you’ve contributed to the project. Assuming you work on a map with 1 other builder and you contribute roughly 50% to the map, you’ll be paid around 50,000 robux. If you aren’t happy with the price I’m willing to negotiate with you via Discord so if you’re interested just send me a friend request with your portfolio and we’ll go from there.

1 Like

Messaged you regarding a builder position Paschy#0665

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who has applied thus far and most of the positions have been filled. However, applications are still open for the builder positions; please send me your portfolio via Discord if you’re interested, thank you.

Sent a friend request on Discord, if you still need another graphic designer. Here’s my devforum post. (OPEN) HP2009_GFX Portfolio | 5 Years of 3D Art

You did not make anything that’s listed on your portfolio. Please do not steal others’ work and claim it as your own, especially if the stuff you’ve claimed to make was made for my group a few years ago!

Hello, if your still looking for a sound composer here is my profile—> (Open) Composer_Dev Portfolio (Composer) For Hire Updated!
→ Discord DevNetCheese#1754

Hi, is this builder position still open? :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s still open. Feel free to contact me on Discord (located in the original post) and send me your portfolio there.

Hi there. I am interested in this exciting project. I’ve added you. MisterMike#1845

Hello metryy,

I was just thinking about the Sound Composer role.
I’ve added you on discord and would love to know more about this role.
Disc: OgarsSwamp#3411

Thank you to everyone who has submitted an application, all positions have been filled for this project.

1 Like

Hi sir im interesred for job im builder and 3d modeler i used to make maps contact mr in discord : ZeXelDev#8308 and twitter @zexeldev .

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.