Deleted deleted deleted

One more thing, use the MM/DD/YYYY format for you’re dates.

That is the american format, they can format any way they want, also the american format makes no sense since d/m/y just ye, so if they want that they can keep it.

However I agree with the UI the major thing, I recommend the name Neropa since it combines what you want this to be, New York = Ne, ro = Roblox, pa = Panel, and it sounds cool!

For the UI I will develop a better model for U since i have nothing else to do, I will post it once done :slight_smile:

[HELP CANT FIND HOW TO OPEN THE UI]

Roact has components, states, and more.

I agree, roact is a bit harder to use but has bigger advantages. For example, let’s say you edit ur ui, u would normally have to edit all the ui. Instead with roact, all the ui with that component will change to the new thing u suggested.

Not to mention, roblox uses it for their plugins, template games, core ui like the leaderboard and xbox ui. Popular games and plugins also use roact too.it’s also made by roblox too

There are also more advantages but thats my favorite one. You dont have to use roact, but I recommend you try it to see if u like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have tried in the past but I rage quit bc my brains server room started overheating so I had to shut down learning roact, its way to hard for my brain to comprehend. But I can see how it helps some developers!

If you can make a tutorial for my brain to comprehend roact, all the tutorials i found where terrible.

When someone makes a tutorial I can understand will def begin to use roact!

1 Like

I have ended up starting an entire new admin UI since I cant figure out how to open this one :chad:

**Also is there any security to this admin command panel?

Is there any good tutorial on how to use Roact in the most efficient and best way ?

1 Like

Thats what I wanted to know, there are tutorials and a website, however they arent really usefull except for installation the website, I didnt really understand it, maybe you will! (I wont use roact until a good tutorial on devForum comes out lol)

Yeah this

Once u finish the first video i recommend u check out this one:

Devforum tutorials:

I also recommend the docs Roact Documentation

1 Like

What does that mean anyway? All I know exist on rawblock is Typescript and lua which can be possible

Roact is a roblox ui library, its super helpful and I highly recommend it

2 Likes

New commands!

-Spin/Unspin.
-Time

Coming soon : More commands!

So how does using a UI library contribute to the aesthetics and the ergonomics of a user interface? All I see is how it enhances the developer’s workflow because it does not require much dedication and maintenance for the UI, but I don’t see how it benefits the developer to make creative or eye-pleasant work with it…?

I seen you suggesting Roact as a solution in other posts solely because “the ui is bad”, but I don’t see any reasons why to do that, suggested by your message intents.

1 Like

Im suggesting that because some people are not that good at using the ui editor. I was simply suggesting an alternative.

1 Like

I doubt they’re gonna have a better time laying out UI manually in code if they’re already struggling to use the builtin UI editor

Eitherway Roact is a total mess of a system, if you really wanna make your UI in code then you’re better off making your own system

3 Likes

Personally I have a better time coding the ui.

again, im simply stating a suggestion. Personally I like roact. Some people may not.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, since it’s been long time.
I decided to remake a new version of it + add more commands. Stay tuned, I will post it soon:)
The new version will include:

-Better UI.
-More commands.
-Settings…

The new version is under works! And soon will be released…
Almost

1 Like

Can you please edit the post and add where the necessary files are supposed to go?
It isn’t really care all that well.

There is a new edition to the admin panel.

1 Like

Version 1.3 is here!
Updated the post.