Looking for a programmer to assist a modeller in putting together a ‘Magnet Simulator’ style game.
Lots of 3D assets have already been created, screenshots will be presented if interest is shown.
• Inventory system to track how many of each item you picked up
• Simple crafting system to convert picked up items into sellable items
• Pet purchase + management system
• Basic UI design
More details are provided on inquiry.
The main requirements would be;
• Ideally, experience developing/updating prior games
• Confident with client-server communication, server validation
• Good organization + clean code (for scalability/updates)
• Base payment of $450 via Robux (128K)
• Bonus* of $49.99 via Robux (14K)
• Percentage* at 5%
(Bonus will depend on the quality of work, efficiency & initiative)
(Percentage will be determined by the game’s success dependent on revenue, NOT ASSURED)
If you’re interested contact me here ian#5797 (DM ME STRAIGHT AWAY INSTEAD OF FRIENDING)