[$5-$25 usd] hiring terrain designer!

Join Team Moving Entertainment TODAY!

All About The Job!

For the job we need someone who knows how to use the Roblox terrain. To measure your skills and if they’re up to par for us we will require that you send in some of your work. The terrain work you send in must be 100% by you. If you send in some work that isn’t by you we will take action for attempted scamming. You might think that this is no worry but people have and will continue to do stuff like that. The Terrain you’ll be making is a Forest Mountain like terrain. The tree’s and other props will be provided to you but if you see the need for more props ask Strongjohnfgamer for permission to add them and he will have them made. You’ll have a week to complete the project maximum.

How To Apply And Requirements!

• Requirements:

• Must be at least 13! (No Exceptions)
  • Must be able to show previous terrain work! (Must be 100% by you!)
  • Can finish within a week! (No Exceptions!)

• Application:

• To Apply Please post some of your work below! :smiley:

Payment!

So I’m aware Visa gift cards are like credit cars and you can put it into paypale so I was thinking about giving people Visa Gift Cards so they can enter it in and get the money. If there is another way you want to be paid in please let me know and I can talk it over.

Bonuses!

So if you join us we will rank you as a Developer, Give you Admin commands, and a small stock in our group for a year after launch. If you abuse any of these you will be removed completely. Your work still will remain tho.

Contact Info!

Here is some of my contact don’t abuse or I will have to block!

Thanks!

Thanks so much for reading I hope you consider joining the Moving Entertainment Family. Motto: “A smile is all the pay we want!” :smiley:

• Thanks so much from John!

5 Likes

Is this still open this is something I’d love to do! I sent you a friend request

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.