5 UGC concepts : Pumpkins!

it was quite fun making these concepts ! all of them are sculpted/retopologized with 256x256 texture ! each thumbnail will show the final results and the original sculpted version below it.

Hope you like them !

23 Likes

These are so cool I would love to wear all of these spectacular items for Halloween maybe even make a haunted house using these of course with your permission #FrancklinDayForUGC

1 Like

I think this one will look scarier with red or pitch black eyes.

These look amazing, the last one looks especially cute.

Those are soo cool!! :grin: i would definitely be interested in those. The robotic pumpkin on top is definitely my favorite, as @Crazedbrick1 said the middle ones would probably be improved by adding red or black neon eyes. Good luck on your endeavors :+1:t2:

I’d think it’d be even more scarier with red eyes.

1 Like

Wow. Just, wow. These are gnarly! I absolutely love all of these, these are sick! Great work, I can’t describe how- how amazing these designs are! Just wow. You’re amazing!

1 Like

For future reference, you might wanna add a watermark. It doesn’t have to be anything big, just some transparent text with your name. You never know who wants to take your concepts as their own.
Otherwise: THESE ARE SUPER COOL!

1 Like

The detail is exquisite! If you post it on the catalog I would love to buy it!:jack_o_lantern:

These are extremely fabulous and I don’t even expect it to be a ROBLOX hat. They look like models for a top production game and I’m not just being nice, I can be really picky with these things but this is amazing!

1 Like

They would be awesome to wear on halloween. Maybe you could make clothing to go with them?