[CLOSED] Looking for Graphic Designer to create 3 game icon/thumbnail pairs

Job

Hi! I am looking for a graphic designer to create thumbnails for RoCitizens in a similar style to what I have.

Thumbnails should be based on 3D renderings of interesting scenes containing places and people that you might find in the game. I will provide any assets necessary. If you have a great idea for a scene, I’d love to see it. Otherwise I can provide specific details of what each scene should look like.

Icons can be either a smaller version of the scene itself (if it is suitable for a smaller image) or something unique.

Examples

Payment

Payment will be $150 USD per thumbnail/icon pair with a $50 bonus at the end. I prefer to pay over PayPal or another payment service but I am willing to pay in Robux if necessary.

Contact

Please contact me here on the devforum with a link to your portfolio if you would like to apply. If you have a general question about the job, you can also post below and I’ll try to answer promptly.

Thanks!

7 Likes

I love that you’re willing to pay with paypal!

I sent you a DM with some example work :slight_smile:

Sent you a DM with my portfolio! My portfolio can be found here, incase you don’t read DMs.
https://booderman529.deviantart.com/gallery

Hey, im so interested! [OPEN] skofall - Build/Graphics/3d modelling | Portofolio This is porto! Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

I would like to help with making thunbnails and icons for the game.
My portfolio [OPEN] DarkEntlty (GFX Portfolio)

I would recommend @0Skyz for this job.

2 Likes

Hey, if you’re still looking for a graphic designer, I’ve worked for multiple front page games and my commissions are currently opened!

Portfolio: I5k | 3D Artist/Graphic Designer

4 Likes

Sent a PM on DevForum!
:slight_smile:
30chars

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.