[CLOSED] Crystalize is Hiring a Variety of Developers!

I’m interested in the food designer position. Here is my portfolio. I have also send you a friend request on discord. To see food items and drinks look in my portfolios mid poly section.

ZackDaBoi#9067

Sent friend request. I’m interested in scripting! [CLOSED] NoobsterStudio - Scripter For Hire

I have just saw that you guys are hiring a Scripter that also is a UI Designer, which I didn’t exactly see. I only do scripting.

Curzon#5298

Heya id love to help you for the gfx!

My discord is A1.2trappy#4996

Ok. I have replied, please message back.

1 Like

Alright, I would like to apply for the GFX designer position

Me and my team are super interested in a gfx position. Here is our portfolio: [OPEN!] Captain K GFX- professional THUMBNAILS, ADS, RENDERS (and more)
I’ll add you on discord.

I am interested in the clothing designer position! I have sent you a friend request on Discord, SamWillGoHam#2005. If you want, you can check out my portfolio beforehand: [DISCONTINUED] Clothing Designer Portfolio

Sent a request on discord for gfx

Added you via Discord! :slight_smile: (more words)

I have accepted your friend request!

Hello! Im interested in being a clothing designer. My discord is 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓮.#1501!

Sent a friend request, Ciara#6759

I am an experienced scripter, I program in 3 different languages, and I would like to join your team.
I worked for foxtrot asylum in the past but most of my other work is private.
I started learning to script about 5 years ago, but only got serious about about a year and a half ago.

Added you.
Discord: EggcellentHumor#1337
Portfolio: [OPEN] Interface Designer for hire!
Ui Designer and scripter.

I’m interested. I sent you a friend request on discord. Idiofy3D#4335

Hi! Are you looking to achieve realism in your game? I do lighting to help your game become more realistic. Here is my portfolio if you are interested.

Hey, I’m Raze a UI designer and graphics designer with 2+ years of experience. I can create thumbnails/logos (front page graphics) as well as game images and icons, and User Interface sets to go along with your game. I make all of my designs on Adobe Photoshop, and or Inkscape.

My portfolio: [OPEN!] UI/UX/ Designer For Hire! | Raze

You can contact me on discord at: Raze.#0001

Sorry, I wasn’t sure if the positions are still open, please get back to me.

Hi ım interested, im a GFX Artist (for hire)
My portfolio here: GFX Artist For Hire - FireAtacck - #6 by Patata12308
If u liked my arts you can contact me on discord

Discord : FireAtacck#7601
Twitter : https://twitter.com/FireAtacck_GFX

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.