[CLOSED] Crystalize is Hiring a Variety of Developers!

About Us

“A sweet sensation”

Established in 2020, Crystalize is a virtual cafe establishment here on ROBLOX. We hope to reinvent the expectation of customer service. Checking all the objectives, Crystalize creates a warm and welcoming environment. Our treats are maxed out with endured ingredients to satisfy your taste bud needs. Each and every day, baristas here at Crystalize put tons of effort into making delicious drinks and pastries, to ensure all of our customers and employees have an enjoyable experience!

The Team

@OriginallyWho - Owner and Development Overseer
@MultiversiaI - Co-Owner and Development Overseer
@k4sah - Builder
@YOU - Scripter and UI Designer
@YOU - Graphics Designer
@YOU - Clothing Designer
@YOU - Food Designer

The Requirements

• Minimum 13 years of age
  • Good communication skills
  • Able to work well with others
  • Open to new ideas
  • Give us updates daily
  • Must have a good record within the Roblox community
  • Must have a portfolio

Recommended Requirements

• Microphone
  • Past experience within the cafe/restaurant industry
  • 1 year of experience

About The Jobs

Scripter and UI Designer

We are looking for an experienced Scripter and UI designer who will be assisting our development team in the creation of our long-awaited Version One. You will be required to do several tasks, which include, but is not limited to creating our shop UIs, scripting pastries and drinks, and much more. All details will be released in DMs. * Please keep in mind that this is a long term job, and you will be working for us as well creating smaller updates with the rest of the team. You will be paid!

Graphics Designer

We are looking for an experienced Graphics Designer who will be assisting our development team in the creation of our long-awaited Version One. You will be required to make our graphics, which include thumbnails, icons, and last but not least, logos! All details will be released in DMs. * Please keep in mind that this is a long term job, and you will be working for us as well creating smaller updates with the rest of the team. You will be paid!

Clothing Designer

We are looking for an experienced Clothing Designer who will be assisting our development team in the creation of our long-awaited Version One. You will be required to make our merch, which includes hoodies, shirts, pants, and much more! All details will be released in DMs.* Please keep in mind that this is a long term job, and you will be working for us as well creating smaller updates with the rest of the team. You will be paid!

Food Designer

We are looking for an experienced Food Designer who will be assisting our development team in the creation of our long-awaited Version One. You will be required to make our pastries and drinks, and other smaller assets. All details will be released in DMs.

Payment

All payment details will be discussed within DMs. Please keep in mind we only pay through Robux. Shoot us your prices and we will discuss from there! :slightly_smiling_face:

Contact Information

Interested in becoming a developer for Crystalize? Shoot me a DM! I’ll respond as soon as I can. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them down below.

Discord: leith#5000

11 Likes

Might be interested in the graphics designer position, please send me a DM.

(not comfortable about doing voice calls though if that is what you’re planning to do at some point.)
My Portfolio:

Discord:
Itsyourdriver#7497
please send me a DM!

1 Like

I don’t have Discord but I’m interested in the clothing job. Send PM for more info.

Portfolio: MissMae15 | Clothing Designer

2 Likes

This will definitely be challenging without Discord. I’ve checked your portfolio out with the team, and we absolutely love your work. We can speak more through PMs.

1 Like

Howdy man! I’m interested on taking a position for Graphics Designing.

Discord: riley#1234
I’ll shoot a friend request to you.

I’m interested in the food designer position. Here is my portfolio. I have also send you a friend request on discord. To see food items and drinks look in my portfolios mid poly section.

ZackDaBoi#9067

Sent friend request. I’m interested in scripting! [CLOSED] NoobsterStudio - Scripter For Hire

I have just saw that you guys are hiring a Scripter that also is a UI Designer, which I didn’t exactly see. I only do scripting.

Curzon#5298

Heya id love to help you for the gfx!

My discord is A1.2trappy#4996

Ok. I have replied, please message back.

1 Like

Alright, I would like to apply for the GFX designer position

Me and my team are super interested in a gfx position. Here is our portfolio: [OPEN!] Captain K GFX- professional THUMBNAILS, ADS, RENDERS (and more)
I’ll add you on discord.

I am interested in the clothing designer position! I have sent you a friend request on Discord, SamWillGoHam#2005. If you want, you can check out my portfolio beforehand: [DISCONTINUED] Clothing Designer Portfolio

Sent a request on discord for gfx

Added you via Discord! :slight_smile: (more words)

I have accepted your friend request!

Hello! Im interested in being a clothing designer. My discord is 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓮.#1501!

Sent a friend request, Ciara#6759

I am an experienced scripter, I program in 3 different languages, and I would like to join your team.
I worked for foxtrot asylum in the past but most of my other work is private.
I started learning to script about 5 years ago, but only got serious about about a year and a half ago.

Added you.
Discord: EggcellentHumor#1337
Portfolio: [OPEN] Interface Designer for hire!
Ui Designer and scripter.

I’m interested. I sent you a friend request on discord. Idiofy3D#4335