[572,000+ Robux / $2000+ USD] Hiring Lead Gameplay Programmer for GamesReborn Studio

GamesReborn Studio is hiring a Lead Gameplay Programmer!

About Us

GamesReborn Studio is a game studio created by @GamesReborn which began with our first game, Super Power Fighting Simulator. We are looking to expand our studio by adding talented members to our development team for production of our new upcoming Weight Lifting themed simulator game.

The Job

We are looking for an experienced and professional programmer who is capable of producing high quality results and create contribute to creating unique experiences on Roblox.

You will work closely with myself and @GamesReborn on the project in order to create the game for release, continue to work on updates, and hope to build a long-term working relationship with the GamesReborn studio.

Responsibilities

• Scripting game mechanics - Weight machines, brawl system, pet system, shop system etc.
  • Organized and optimized coding - Your scripts are highly optimized in terms of performance and easy to read
  • Excellent teamwork and communication skills - You work well with others, adhere to deadlines and keep the rest of the team up to date with your progress

Payment

Payment will be 572,000 Robux ($2000 USD) via group funds. Payment can be robux, or to be discussed with opportunity to be robux and percentage of game revenue. Payment may be discussed/re-negotiated in the future if you become a long-term, full-time member of our team.

To Apply

Contact and apply through messaging me here on the Developer Forum. You must include your portfolio and anything else you want to add. You may also message me via Twitter @xbutterfliess.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing your application! :smile:

14 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.