5DiamondzZ's UGC Portfolio - Which ones would you buy?

Hello everyone! My name is 5DiamondzZ and this is a post where I will be replying with new concepts I would upload if I were in the UGC Program! You will also be able to see how I improve over the months, maybe years! I hope you like the concepts!

Name: Button Eyed Snowman!
Description: Be careful wearing this, it’s cold! It is a Snowman’s head after all…

Name: Emoji Eyes
Description: I’m watching you…

More in replies soon!

11 Likes

The snowman is cool but the top hat could be a little bit annoying as it makes the whole hat nearly incompatible with other hats.
There’s also a snowman gentleman limited hat with a :tophat: so I’m not too sure about if you should keep the :tophat:.

Eyes are perfect though!

5 Likes

Do you think I should change the type of hat to a beanie or something else? Thank you for the feedback too! :smiley:

5 Likes

Any ideas for any new designs?

2 Likes

How about a knit scarf that goes up almost past, or completely over the eyes ! Don’t think I’ve seen that

Also I think what @Megalodox_Official meant was there should be a version of the snowman that doesn’t have any hat so it’s more customizable, which I agree with !

5 Likes

Thank you for helping me understand :slight_smile: And I coullld try that!

4 Likes

In my newest topic I made a Snowman with a little scarf! I know it doesnt meet the requirements because it doesn’t go right past the eyes but just so you know, this reply was an inspiration for Day 2! So thank you :smiley: 25 Days of Modelling - Advent Calendar (Day 4!) - Help and Feedback / Creations Feedback - DevForum | Roblox

4 Likes

My first headphones!
Name: SpeakerPhones
Description: What are the point of these?

3 Likes

8BIT-Alien Friend!

2 Likes