[5k-10k R$] - Need A Thumbnail/Icon

For anyone who can make a Thumbnail, and Icon I’ll be willing to pay 5k-10k R$ depending on how quick you work. If you finish it all in a day that’s an easy 10k, but if you take a week or so i’d say 5k is fair.

Game: One Piece
Icon Description:
Fire fist ace, and fire around the icon.
Thumbnail Description:
Luffy using red hawk, also fire around his arm, and buso.

You can decide the background/setting for each image.

Contact me here on Discord:
Dracolyx#7670

9 Likes

Hi, I’m interesed, DoryShelby0 #3174

heya im very intrested i can finish this In a few hours

discord: A1.2trappy#4966

I’d recommend hiring FedoraGFX, he’s made some great work for me and other developers and I can confidently say he is one of the best GFX-artists on Roblox. His thumbnails are a bit pricy, but his icons are fairly priced.

fedoragfx#4712

Hi there! I’m interested. My discord is ariveua#0001. I usually make YouTube thumbnails, but a new challenge would be exciting!

Are these gfxs, 2d art or any?

I can do this! I’m adding you at HendricoMaximus.

Heya we are **a team of experienced gfx designers and can prove it on discord.we can do this in a few hours

Ide like too be the logo designner.
portfolio: Sharkefex's UI And logo design portfolio [2020] [OPEN]

read the full post for contact and more info.

Hey, Sorry for this late response. I’m still gladly interested in this position. :grinning:

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Portfolio: [OPEN!] UI/UX/ Designer For Hire! | Raze
Twitter: @R_azeGFX
Discord: Raze#9999

Hello! I am interested I am very good at making 3D miniatures or with good graphics if you want some of my MINIATURES contact me at My discord: ronald_YT # 4379

I am interested! Add me on Discord ASAP: Splat ツ#2839

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.