[$600 USD] Hiring Composer [The Final Stand 2]

Currently looking for an experienced composer to produce music for my game, The Final Stand 2.

I’m looking for 5 tracks in total, 1 main theme alongside 4 in game tracks. The main theme should be approximately 3 minutes in length and the other tracks should be about 1 minute each. The in game tracks should have seamless loops and not get too repetitive when listen to extended periods of time.

The game features a day/night cycle with 1 track playing during the day time and 1 track playing at night, alongside alternate versions of those tracks for a more intense atmosphere. The day time tracks should be calm but also building up a bit of tension/suspense, (especially with the alternate track), while the night time tracks should be much more focused on action. Day and night tracks should ideally seamlessly transition into each other.

This is not a horror game, I’m not looking for horror tracks, nor am I looking for orchestral tracks. The genre isn’t too important and its more about if the tracks feel as though they are part of the game. Some drums alongside some kind of synthesised music is all I really got in mind.

Payment will be $600 USD in full upon completion and satisfaction through paypal/bank transfer.

If you wish to apply, send me a message here on the dev fourms alongside a sample track for this game and any other relevant music you have previously produced if any.

10 Likes

I’d suggest @BSlickMusic. He is the best from the best

4 Likes

Extra text needed in order to suggest @Director1406

I appreciate it, however I will pass!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.