[60K R/map+17%] Map builder & modeler for Murder Game

About Us

Hi I’m a scripter, here’s my portfolio
You can see the Murder game’s outline here

About The Job

I’m looking for a builder and modeler to join the team to create the lobby and maps. I think our MVP release should include a completed lobby and at least 3 destructible and interactive maps

Payment

This is entirely negotiable, but to start I think paying 60k R$ per map and 17% royalty is a fair offer. I can pay in Robux or through paypal.

Contact

Please contact me on Discord: arto#4609

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@acreol Hi, i was looking over the game outline and didn’t see anything on the game design, (Low poly, realistic, etc ) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not certainly sure yet on the style and I’d like to be open to discuss that with the artist specifically to hear your expertise, but I think the environment should match the genre to be mysterious yet not altogether horrifying

1 Like

Would the modeler payment be the same or is 60k the set price because you want to hire a builder that has modelr skills??

1 Like

I’m looking for just one person to fill both tasks for now

1 Like

I can help building the map.
PS: (I don’t make meshes).

1 Like

Unfortunately for now I’m looking for one person to fill both roles

Hm, ok thanks for the patience! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Acreol! Super interested in this project. Heres my portfolio: [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

1 Like

Tried to contact you on discord but it says the name for its incorrect!

1 Like

Hello, I’m extremely interested in this position. Here’s my portfolio: Builder/Modeler For hire! Also here’s my discord: Omni#4786

1 Like

I am interested. I’ve sent a friend request. D3V0URED#0332

1 Like

I am very interested in this opportunity. I have sent you a friend request on Discord.
juno#7957

1 Like

Hey i am interested! I built map for this game [PETS] Stacking Simulator - Roblox .
My discord: Flame Dev#0369

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.