[70K R$ and 45%] Hiring SCRIPTER for basketball game [CLOSED]

Roblox Basketball Game

About Us

Hello, I am Don, the owner of Flacko Studios an up and coming studio that has the support from the likes of SonnyDhaBoss, Phoeyu, Keplar,etc

The Team
@DonFlacko - Animator/Owner

About The Job

I am looking for a scripter that is capable of manipulating projectiles at a high extent and also able to make a shot meter, For now I will only be making a testing game and if we can get further down the line of development I may decide to make a full on game.
https://scriptinghelpers.org/blog/modeling-a-projectiles-motion

For our testing game, we will just need a freshly built court with a hoop along with a rope constraint on it

Payment

I have R$70,000 funds within my account and I can negotiate the pricing once you message me on discord or devforum. The scripter will also be taking 45% of all game revenue
If we can find a builder, All we would need is a freshly built court and rope constraint hoops.

Contact Me

Contact me on Discord : Don#2589
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you only need the projectile/shot meter system? If not, Iā€™d put the rest of the work you need.

1 Like

This looks very promesing and I am quit interrested in this oppertunity. But it seems kinda complex so more information about the specifics you want on that basketbal physics system would be nice. Anyway added you on discord, maybe we can have a chat sometime. :smile:

1 Like

Yes I would need that for the testing

1 Like

Where is the other 55% of game revenue going?

1 Like

Builders and myself, we will be probably building park areas and such

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.