[CLOSED ]90k+ R$ | In Need of Builder for MHA Game!

Really nice designs you’ve made, but once again, unfortunately, it’s not the style I’m in search of. Keep up your work though cause you’re doing an amazing job!

1 Like

Checked out your profile and took an interest in your UIs. I’ll be sure to contact you as soon as I’m nearing the decision making process as to which UI designer is best fit for the job.

1 Like

I am an animator if you need one!

I do not have examples of such you are looking for, but I can create one quite easily. I can create large scale city maps as long as you given me enough info, and lowpoly as well.

Please feel free to send over any examples or a portfolio if possible so I can check out your work.

I’d love to apply for builder, add me back if interested!
my discord; imava#3686
my portfolio; Portfolio Link

1 Like

Checked out your portfolio and it contained some unique builds. Not quite the style I’m looking for but keep up the great work regardless!

I’m interested in the UI position! I’m adding you at HendricoMaximus!

Thank you. I wish you the best of luck!

Hi !
I don’t know what is the style you are looking for the city, but check my portfolio. If interested contact me on Discord :wink:

Added!

Trophane#8773

Looking forward into working with you.

Hey! I’m interested in this position. Here is some of my work: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/my-portfolio-ui-designer/769407 if you think I’m fittable for this job please contact my Discord: Flipz#0001. Thank you for reading this and have a great rest of your day!

Hello! I am interested in the UI position and could possibly also do Graphics.
I have sent a friend request via discord.

zander;;#2567

I would like to apply for the builder position . I already sent you a friend request in discord . My discord user is AGamer142#6132

Hey! Are you planning to get the game localized? If so contact me, I’m available.

I can do animating if you need one my discord is Infrar#3439

I’m an animator! I’m pretty skilled with Blender. This will be a perfect job!
I’m interested and have sent you a request on Discord.

Thank you very much to everyone who’s reached out to me so far! I appreciate you all taking the time to contact me. Some of you may have realized that my response speed has slowed down, I am still doing my best to read all your messages, so apologies if you feel as though you are being ignored. I am simply just caught up with some course work at the moment so I’ll make sure to get back to those I haven’t responded to as soon as I’m freed up later today.

3 Likes

I understand that you are busy, you can take as much time as needed!

I messaged you on Discord but wasn’t sure if the message went through.

My portfolio: [OPEN] Mashdee | UI Designer | Graphics Designer |