[70K] UV unwrapper

About Us

Hi there! We are Midnight Interactive Studios, a game development team. We’re looking for someone capable of UV unwrapping to contribute to our game, Titan!

Sidenote

• Midnight Interactive Studios is a BAME and LGBTQ+ friendly working environment, you’ll make connections alongside working for us.

The Team:

• @fovvss - Producer
  • @AshTheDesigner - Co-Producer, Creative Director, Game Designer
  • @ElliottLMZ - Co-Producer, Technical Director, Game Designer
  • @Respirize - Co-Producer, Art Director, Game Designer

About The Job

We are looking for a modeller with experience in UV unwrapping assets to join our team to unwrap a range of assets, hence capable of being textured. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress every so often and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 70 assets unwrapped by 12th September.

Payment

Payment is 70,000 Robux through group funds.

Contact Us

You can contact us via Discord ash;#1337
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading, we hope for you to join our team! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I can vouch for working here, I’ve met pretty much everyone here and they are great guys to work with :+1:

2 Likes

Hi I’m interested, I sent you a friend request @sirehns#1831

I have sent a friend request; @Ser Nerd the Third#7210

Do you just need the models uv unwraped, or are you also looking for a texture artist?

We have found someone suitable for the job, thank you for your interest.

I have sent a friend request via discord

• kidsxft#8409
1 Like

I just need them unwrapped! That’s all, feel free to add me، ash;#1337

I sent you a friend request 2 days ago, I am MarkusSaltus#8595 I have 2 years experience with blender and can UV unwrap everything easily

The position has been filled, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.