[90+ USD BUDGET] [OPEN] [3/3 MODELER SPOTS OPEN] Hiring Modelers to make props [MEDIUM POLY]

RookPvPz
Roblox Group and Development Enthusiast

PRESERVE. PROTECT. CONTAIN.

About Me

I - Who I am

Introduction

Hello, I’m RookPvPz, a Roblox Development Enthusiast. I’m currently the holder of Middle Strong Laboratories, a group with over four-hundred members, soon to surpass the amount of five-hundred members. Along side this, I also program assets for my upcoming game. I joined Roblox in April of 2016 under the aliases “ROOKTUBE” and had been an average player with no background history in LUA programming.

How I found Roblox

I found Roblox in 2016 when browsing Youtube for new Minecraft content, and stumbled across a Roblox Machinima which included immersive content of the game. I quickly grew attached and created a friend-group on the platform, a few I still have today. In March of 2016, I had left to manage my Minecraft server, though in May, I quit to manage my Minecraft server, ROOKCRAFT. I had quit Minecraft entirely in March of 2017, and had rejoined Roblox under the new alisas of “ROOKCRAFT”, but now RookPvPz.

Why “RookPvPz”?

The concept of my username comes from my own, personal name, that derives from the word Rookie (my parents didn’t want my name to be Rookie, as people would think I’d be a Rookie at something) and my fueled addiction to Minecraft combat at the time, so me being edgy at the time forged the two words together, and created the username “RookPvPz”.

II - My Goals
  • Achieve 56 Concurrent players during the weekends; 25 during weekdays.
  • Make 95,000 Robux [$332.50 USD, devEX] in revenue in the first 3 weeks of release.
  • Have an active fan base that constantly plays the game.
  • Have the game done by June 18th, 2020, and release by June 26th, 2020.
  • [DATA EXPUNGED]

About You

Section I - About You

We are expecting you to be between the ages of Fourteen and Eighteen with experience and navigation skills in Builder and/or Modelling. You should have at least six [6] months to one [1] year of Development Experience and have the knowledge of the English language. As a part of our team, it is expected of you to fluently communicate with developers in voice-chat [if possible] so we can actively discuss objects, and development status.

Additionally, we will not be accepting users from the following list.
A:
i: You are suggesting that we contact you instead of you contacting us, meaning you want us to add you [though, we may come to you if we find it suitable],
ii: You have posted on several other Recruitment posts, and taking numerous other offers.
B:
i: You are suggesting that we hire you for another purpose
ii: You are constantly spamming the thread with the following;
i: Please read my application!
ii: Your prices are wack! Increase your prices! [outside of direct messages]
iii: Hello do you want a music designer? i can make your group very good?

Section II - You are...
  • Passionate about developing genuine content that our community will enjoy
  • Motivated to produce quality work on your own accord
  • Dependable by working at a healthy pace to meet deadlines
  • Great Communicator fluent in English and able to work effectively alongside a team

About The Job

Our Research and Development team is hiring developers that have past experiences in the SCPF Genre, though, this is only preferred. We’d like each developer accepted onto our team to follow the rules listed in both the Discord, and the team. Alongside this, we will be providing our games style for further reference and accuracy. Our current project due date is June 18th, 2021. Our initial release will be on June 26th, 2021, so that will give us eight (8) days to review the game with QA testers, investors, and prepare ads.

Game Concept Idea

The game concept will be unavailable on the Forums to prevent the theft of the game concept; though it revolves around the SCP Foundation.

Example of our game's build style

Elevator, made by @NovaLamp

Engine room concept [yet to be built], made by Fan Zhang. In no ways do I own the artwork shown.

Armor, made by the amazing @Blackrep

unknown (13)

Payment

:money_with_wings: We’re currently providing payment per asset created. Our preferred payment method is USD, though we’re willing to offer Robux for payment. More Descriptive prices will be listed below. Additionally, if you contribute and go to extra lengths, and hold a high working profile, we’re offering you a percentage based upon your contribution, efforts, and quality as a worker. If you have any suggestions to improve the pricing shown below, please shoot me a Direct message here on the devForum, or through Discord. I will be responding to all direct messages sent to my inbox.

Small Scaled Asset

Small scale objects are objects that could be considered small; such as a desk lamp, chair, locker, or such items related in size.

Prices usually start around 50 Cents USD [143 Robux], but can go up to $2 and 50 Cents USD [714 Robux]. Please keep in mind that ROBUX PAYMENT IS NOT CONFIRMED.

Medium Scaled Asset

Medium scale objects are objects that could be considered assets that’re a bit larger than the average size of an asset. These assets can range from blast-doors, hall-way designs, or such other objects related in size.

Prices usually start around $3 USD [857 Robux], but can go up to $5 USD [1,429 Robux]. Please keep in mind that ROBUX PAYMENT IS NOT CONFIRMED.

Floor-plan Based Assets

This type of asset is considered a high-tier asset. These assets can consist of large, or small floorplans that depict how a building should be made, using a set of pre-made assets [likely, made by you in previous commissions] to make the building depicted, it can be just the halls, rooms, or both.

Prices usually start around $10 and cap at $20. Please keep in mind that ROBUX PAYMENT IS NOT APPLICABLE TO HIGH TIER ASSETS. Prices may exclusively be negotiated to this category due to the extreme complexity and the dependency of other aspects, such as size, the amount of rooms, and such other key-parts.

Bundled Assets

This category includes assets which are bundled into one separate package. This can include a few small-scaled objects, medium-scaled objects, and one blueprint based build with an included discount. Discounts can be around 10 to 15 percent off, depending on the quantity purchased.

Prices usually start around $22 and cap at $29. Please keep in mind that ROBUX PAYMENT IS NOT APPLICABLE TO BUNDLES. Prices may exclusively be negotiated to this category due to the extreme complexity of it.

Contact Information

Requirements
  • Must be above the age of Fourteen (preferably, Sixteen+.)
  • Able to fluently speak English
  • Good record in the developer background and community; little to no moderation history
  • The possibility speak in a voice channel with other developers while collaborating on our project if possible.
  • Have experience, or prior knowledge of the SCP Foundation
  • Over six (6) months to one (1) years in studio building, or blender modeling. Those who exceed expectations will be granted a override.
  • The ability to sign an agreement (consisting mostly of non-disclosure clauses). If you are under 18, your legal guardian will have to back you.
  • Have a Discord Account.
Team Regulations
  • You shall respect your teammates; respect is a key part to a good working environment.
  • You shall honor the Roblox Community Terms of Services, aswell as the provided
  • You shall be patient when awaiting your task; patience is key!
  • You shall not breach information about this project; doing so will result in your immediate removal and blacklist from the program.
Upon Contact
  • Have a pre-prepared Roblox Development portfolio. We are expecting you to have a portfolio.
  • Be prepared to answer any question given to you
  • Be prepared to make a build or model based upon a small-object using a reference photo; this could be a petri-dish, or something else related to the object.
  • Show knowledge for all listed regulations, rules, and requirements.
  • Use grammar while communicating in formal situations.
Upon Acceptance
  • Your clearance in Medically Strong Laboratories will automatically become Level III; though you’ll have [REDACTED] clearance on-site.
  • You will be invited to the Research and Development Discord Server where you can talk to other associate developers.
  • Have a Discord Account.
Team Regulations
  • You shall respect your teammates; respect is a key part to a good working environment.
  • You shall honor / follow the Roblox Community Terms of Services.
  • You shall not disclose information about this project without approval; doing so will result in your immediate removal and blacklist from the program for security reasons. An exception maybe granted if you’d like to add work to your portfolio.
Upon Contact
  • Have a pre-prepared resume alongside your Roblox Development portfolio
  • Be prepared to answer any question given to you
  • Be prepared to make a build or model based upon a small-object using a reference photo
  • Show knowledge for all listed regulations, rules, requirements, and legal binds
  • Use grammar while communicating during Formal occurrences.
Upon Acceptance
  • Your clearance in Medically Strong Laboratories will automatically become Level III; though you’ll have COSMIC TOP SECRET clearance on-site.
  • You will be invited to the Research and Development Discord Server where you can talk to other associate developers.
  • A document containing agreements and terms will be sent to you, this will be signed via a chatroom using your Roblox username.
  • You will be sent a google sheet with pricing information and needed assets.
  • You will receive contact with the Technical Site Manager; @DyoxDev and I, @RookPvPz. We will both provide task information and your proper guidelines.
  • More information will be provided once you’re accepted to prevent information breaches.
Contact Format

Roblox Name: John Doe
Roblox Profile:
Brief Explanation of yourself, which should include your contributions to the community, your accomplishments, and any other noteworthy facts about yourself.

Portfolio:
Resume: [if possible, must be in .pdf format and attached to message]

Thanks,
Name

Contact Information

:speaking_head: You may contact me here on the Development Forum, or on Discord via: RookPvPz#8960

Your application can take up to three days to be read. Please remain patient during this duration, as we want to find the right candidates.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

It looks like I will have a lot of resistance. xD :+1:

May the best win

Those prices are quite low. o.o

3 Likes

I sented a request! FastMan#0726

Discord: Toaster#9447
Sent a request, add me.

I see you’re not looking for a composer, if you want music you wouldn’t want to be taken down for using copyrighted music.

I’m intrested for modeler.

Though, i’m sure you’ll understand, i haven’t read the whole post as you wouldn’t read someone’s entire portfolio

Portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Discord : Red1Monster

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.